Homebrew Homebrew app [Release] ChatGPT3DS - Ask ChatGPT questions and generate images from your 3DS!

CKlidify

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A 3DS Application that allows you to make calls to OpenAI’s gpt-3.5-turbo API and image generation API.
The application is written in Lua using the LovePotion framework. It uses the OpenAI API to make calls to the gpt-3.5-turbo model and image generation model.

Download: https://github.com/CarsonKompon/ChatGPT3DS/releases

Source Code: https://github.com/CarsonKompon/ChatGPT3DS

Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions :)

Changelog:
v1.1.1:
- Added "Estimated Cost" display on the bottom screen
v1.1.0:
- Added Chat Model Setting
- Added GPT-4 Support (You will need an invite from OpenAI in order to use GPT-4)
v1.0.0:
- Initial Release

Last edited by CKlidify,

MrHuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nice, i just created something similar. Well, i wondered if ChatGPT was able to write the application itself. It was able to generate a nearly functioning 3ds homebrew. Very much fun to play around with.

I was planning on implementing voice synthesizing as well.
https://github.com/hax0kartik/flite-3ds

Fun software, thanks for sharing.

CKlidify

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice, i just created something similar. Well, i wondered if ChatGPT was able to write the application itself. It was able to generate a nearly functioning 3ds homebrew. Very much fun to play around with.

I was planning on implementing voice synthesizing as well.
https://github.com/hax0kartik/flite-3ds

Fun software, thanks for sharing.
Whoa thanks for sharing this flite-3ds repo! This is very cool stuff! I'll try to keep my eyes out for your implementation :P

Komfudo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A 3DS Application that allows you to make calls to OpenAI’s gpt-3.5-turbo API and image generation API.
The application is written in Lua using the LovePotion framework. It uses the OpenAI API to make calls to the gpt-3.5-turbo model and image generation model.

Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions :)
One simple question: Does or will support the new GPT 4 model? because the API of it is accessible but needs to like request them for access.

CKlidify

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One simple question: Does or will support the new GPT 4 model? because the API of it is accessible but needs to like request them for access.
I just got my invite this morning and will be implementing it later tonight! You will only be able to use it if your own account has access to GPT-4 however :P

EDIT: I have released v1.1.0 which adds support for the GPT-4 model. Keep in mind you still need your own invite from OpenAI in order to use this model.

Last edited by CKlidify,

CKlidify

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait, so I have to pay for API calls? Does that mean I have to pay to use it?
Yep! OpenAI's API is paid. I had originally considered supporting an unofficial Reverse Engineered ChatGPT API which allows you to login with your ChatGPT account and use it for free (albeit much slower and with a lower quality AI model) but APIs such as those are constantly being targetted for takedown by OpenAI so they wouldn't last long and thus this homebrew application would require to be constantly maintained alongside the Reverse Engineered API :(

That being said it isn't out of the question. I might support that and a Reverse Engineered New Bing API in the future but for now you have to use their official API :)

Trophies
XP
Yep! OpenAI's API is paid. I had originally considered supporting an unofficial Reverse Engineered ChatGPT API which allows you to login with your ChatGPT account and use it for free (albeit much slower and with a lower quality AI model) but APIs such as those are constantly being targetted for takedown by OpenAI so they wouldn't last long and thus this homebrew application would require to be constantly maintained alongside the Reverse Engineered API :(

That being said it isn't out of the question. I might support that and a Reverse Engineered New Bing API in the future but for now you have to use their official API :)

A good work-around for that would be allowing the user to both use the official API, while also adding an option that allows them to link to their own API.

That would remove a lot of the responsibility on your end for maintaining unofficial API support, while also allowing users that option if they so choose.

CKlidify

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A good work-around for that would be allowing the user to both use the official API, while also adding an option that allows them to link to their own API.

That would remove a lot of the responsibility on your end for maintaining unofficial API support, while also allowing users that option if they so choose.
I thought of something like this but that would also be tough since each API sends and receives it's information differently. This is likely something I won't look into any time soon unfortunately but I'm open to merging/reviewing PRs on the repo :P

Trophies
XP
I thought of something like this but that would also be tough since each API sends and receives it's information differently. This is likely something I won't look into any time soon unfortunately but I'm open to merging/reviewing PRs on the repo :P

Ahh, but that depends as you don't have to do all of the requests your self depending on some of the APIs. A lot of them work by simply passing information either through a proxy or via their own hosted link, as it continues to parse the information to it's own format.

The implementation would be a little tricky though, so I wouldn't recommend adding the feature as it's not a necessity.

Reactions: CKlidify

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Just why do we need more of ChatGPT?

01.jpg

PS.: for me it's useless but IA would never admit it.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?