ROM Hack [Release] D.T.K: TitleKey.bin viewer and CDN downloader

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Seems weird. I'm not sure why that happens maybe you have old VS/.NET or something?
Nah latest .net, VS 2015.
I can't for the life of me figure out the issue at all...
As you can see in the pic below it DOES seem to load the titles (going by the scroll bar in the listview changing size and the count label) but they don't actually appear in the list. It is really strange.
Doesn't matter if it's running through VS or alone from the folder.

f06ac5d8c8.png

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah latest .net, VS 2015.
I can't for the life of me figure out the issue at all...
As you can see in the pic below it DOES seem to load the titles (going by the scroll bar in the listview changing size and the count label) but they don't actually appear in the list. It is really strange.
Doesn't matter if it's running through VS or alone from the folder.

f06ac5d8c8.png
Fixed and pushed to the repo.

Explanation: Back when @Repflez added column sorting, he made the auto-generated designer code a bit nicer, and for some reason VS doesn't like that.

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, seems I messed up a line in the code. Let me push out a hotfix haha :P

EDIT: It only existed in the windows version, fixed!

Last edited by justync7,

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by justync7,

retroguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I noticed that f.i. Monster Hunter 4 EU (id 0004000000126100) doesn't show up in the D.T.K. list, even after a fresh reupload of the enctitlekeys file. Why is that? I mean, it is in the keys file, so it should appear in the list, shouldn't it?

Last edited by retroguy,

retroguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I noticed that f.i. Monster Hunter 4 EU (id 0004000000126100) doesn't show up in the D.T.K. list, even after a fresh reupload of the enctitlekeys file. Why is that? I mean, it is in the keys file, so it should appear in the list, shouldn't it?

The same goes for Senran Kagura 2 - Deep Crimson (EU). I guess that the binfile is not always updated with the latest website entries.

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The same goes for Senran Kagura 2 - Deep Crimson (EU). I guess that the binfile is not always updated with the latest website entries.

That's just due to neither the 3dsdb or the GroovyCIA DB containing that game. I'll add a easy manual key input in the next update so you can still download it without having to use the command line

Double Jumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's just due to neither the 3dsdb or the GroovyCIA DB containing that game. I'll add a easy manual key input in the next update so you can still download it without having to use the command line
Just an idea: supporting CIAngel's JSON. Would be nice to keep only one file up to date across multiple software, and it has both those games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yes hope u both feel better.