Release date for puzzle adventure game 'Planet of Lana' announced

planet of lana.jpg

Planet of Lana, a puzzle adventure title from indie developer Wishfully, is launching soon on PC and Xbox. The developer revealed the launch date via a new trailer today which also provides a glimpse of the game's universe and gameplay:

Set on an alien world, Planet of Lana tells the story of Lana and her loyal animal companion Mui as they embark on a rescue mission to save her sister. Blending an epic story that takes you on a spectacular journey across stunning natural landscapes with a touching personal relationship built between protagonists Lana and Mui, Planet of Lana is a game filled with wonder and adventure. Expect to encounter strange creatures and dangerous machines as you move through lush forests, mysterious caves and arid desert landscapes during your journey.

Throughout daring platforming, engaging puzzles and tense stealth sequences, players will discover a game built around the unique companion mechanic that connects Lana and Mui. Only by working in tandem can you solve the puzzles and avoid the dangers that lay ahead of you, from stalking spindle-legged robot menaces that have mysteriously landed on Lana’s planet, to the not always-friendly fauna that populates Planet of Lana’s breathtaking environments.

Planet of Lana is set to launch on PC and Xbox on May 23rd. It will also be available on day one via Xbox Game Pass.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Reactions: Mama Looigi

AlexMCS

Human
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
With consoles no longer having exclusives, there is no point in having them anymore, other than maybe the Switch if emulation isn't great.
PC Master Race indeed.

Reactions: YuseiFD

GenNaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone can tell if there is a point in buying a xbox today?
Excellent backwards combability for Xbox and 360 games that are still exclusive to those platforms but that's about it. That's why I bought a very cheap One X recently to play Otogi and Panzer Dragoon Orta lol.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Excellent backwards combability for Xbox and 360 games that are still exclusive to those platforms but that's about it. That's why I bought a very cheap One X recently to play Otogi and Panzer Dragoon Orta lol.
excellent backwards compatibility you mean
xbox -63 games out of 996 - 6% of the library

xbox360-633 games out of 1083-- 58 % of the library

while xbox360 is like over half the original xbox is extremely lacking really.

GenNaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
excellent backwards compatibility you mean
xbox -63 games out of 996 - 6% of the library

xbox360-633 games out of 1083-- 58 % of the library

while xbox360 is like over half the original xbox is extremely lacking really.
Excellent BC for exclusives I mean. I don't personally really care about the other 900+ games when I can play them on PC anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!