Homebrew WIP [release] eNXshop like eXshop but with a pretty gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deletedmember438770

I am sorry to hear this but, you only used this app or you did more things like using sx os and online (; changing profile picture; using other app llike that?
Just this app and layeredfs piracy (However i was fully offline with it)

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yeah?

Look at the banwave thread and get back to me

People saying Nintendo is breaking the law because their switches are reporting back to Nintendo

Most in the ban thread aren't surprised and are posting to share the reasons they got banned.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can someone else point out that you'll likely get banned for using this, even though its in the OP? I feel like the 10+ comments I've read already don't quite make the situation clear

Reactions: cagycee and cmv

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most in the ban thread aren't surprised and are posting to share the reasons they got banned.

Can someone else point out that you'll likely get banned for using this, even though its in the OP? I feel like the 10+ comments I've read already don't quite make the situation clear
Yes you'll get banned for using this. This is a CDN downloader, plus the games do not load

Why are people so stupid?

Last edited by jakkal,

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I quoted you by accident
np

Also these eshop apps are risky but pc cdn apps like HACDN or CDNX maybe safer. Why? They are only send redownload redownload requests. Soo... we need more tests/sacrifices.

XorTroll

Switching between my 2DS and my Switch
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Afaik, it doesn't link to an account/user to download titles, so it works EVEN IF YOU'RE BANNED. What idk is if you can get banned of this, that's why THERE'S A HIGH BAN RISK.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
error sharing was on when i went online, so nintendo saw all the errors that were reported from layredfs, my fault, shouldve turned that off.
Users have reported being banned even with error reporting turned off so it appears the ban was inevitable or bad luck. Its still hard to call at this point but it appears no one is safe. There are users even being banned for just using homebrew, no SX OS or LayeredFS.

Reactions: SexiestManAlive

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if this helps, but I got banned through LayeredFS and so have now used this to download titles I already owned but could no longer download through eshop.

Games install, update and run just fine.

Probably this will get locked out for me too at some point but I shall update should anything change.

For now, thank fuck for this. Otherwise I would have lost all my eshop games.

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So problem, i cant use this as it tells me that it cant connect to the server, is anyone else having that problem?

fixingmytoys

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What is the point of this , just another way to download something you all ready have, why go to the effort. If it did what people WANT it do do then I could understand it , but my point of view do it on a pc/mac like I can do with psvita psn stuff, ( can’t remember the name of it the top my head but works really well )then FTP it across, that way your switch is not “talking” to ninty to get stuff. I don’t even see the point of ruining this unless it works the way we really want. And I love how it seams EVEYONE is an expert on how ninty runs the security little back-and-forth battles of quotes, quite amusing actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1