ROM Hack [RELEASE] Fantasy Life Save Viewer/Editor

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I tried your new CT, but I got the same error message than reka.
Error:[string "function file_exists(file)
..."]:79: attempt to call a nil value (field 'gfind')

I tried several time to use savedatafilter but the problem stay the same. I play a EUR version of the game.
Could I possibly get the save you are using?

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
I see that I have the same error, I send you my save too. Maybe it will help.

I am unable to recreate that error. And as I said I also checked the Code and it shouldn't ever appear codewise.

I can load the save in the Editor perfectly fine.
Save.png

Which OS+Version are you using?
Doesn't seem to make a difference between 32 and 64bit either though.

It happens when trying to load in your savegame right?

Last edited by TheDeKay,

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
W7 64x and the latest CE, the version 6.5
Might be the CE Version then. Uses Lua 5.3 instead of 5.1.
Can't think of anything else right now. It doesn't let me install CE 6.5 right now though.
And since I am working on the C# version I'd prioritize that over trying to fix the problem for CE 6.5 since I am not certain how to right now.

Edit:
Nevermind. Fixed the issue for CE 6.5 (Lua 5.3)

Replaced gfind with gmatch.
@reka @DarkCain Try this Version and let me know if it works.

Attachments

• Fantasy Life Save Editor v0.3.2.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,158
Last edited by TheDeKay,

DarkCain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, TheDeKay I must thank you a lot for your free time work. Your 3.2 version of your CT works. Thank you so much. I do not know what you did, but it works. I input lvl 2 and 600 EXP on my dashing skill and I was lvl 2 with 100 EXP in the game (it take 500 EXP in the game to be lvl 2). But, I need also to tell you that I still got an error.

I open the 3.2 version of your CT and load my save. Everything work until I go to the skill edit option, I then select Dashing skill and get this error:
..."]:31: bad argument #4 to 'char' (number has no integer representation)

But, I close that error pop-up and change my EXP and lvl of that skill and then save it. I import my save in the game and I am lvl 2 with 100 EXP, so it works. I just hope that this error doesn't mean anything.

Now, the only thing I need is the EXP lvl gap. I do not have the DLC so the max lvl is 15. But to put to lvl 15, I need to know how much EXP I need. If somebody know that, I would be happy to know too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, I figured it out that lvl 15 is 10900 EXP.

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
@TheDeKay srry, I went to sleep after the last message.

It works without error the version 3.2

Glad it works for you now. Next Version should be a lot better.

Ok, TheDeKay I must thank you a lot for your free time work. Your 3.2 version of your CT works. Thank you so much. I do not know what you did, but it works. I input lvl 2 and 600 EXP on my dashing skill and I was lvl 2 with 100 EXP in the game (it take 500 EXP in the game to be lvl 2). But, I need also to tell you that I still got an error.

I open the 3.2 version of your CT and load my save. Everything work until I go to the skill edit option, I then select Dashing skill and get this error:
..."]:31: bad argument #4 to 'char' (number has no integer representation)

But, I close that error pop-up and change my EXP and lvl of that skill and then save it. I import my save in the game and I am lvl 2 with 100 EXP, so it works. I just hope that this error doesn't mean anything.

Now, the only thing I need is the EXP lvl gap. I do not have the DLC so the max lvl is 15. But to put to lvl 15, I need to know how much EXP I need. If somebody know that, I would be happy to know too.

Not entirely sure why that error appears but as long as it works it's not important and not worth trying to fix it.
Those errors shouldn't appear in the C# Version anymore.

Not entirely certain about the EXP needed though sorry. And don't know if I can possibly find them in the RAM.

For the people who have played around with Item Editing themselves a little bit this might be useful:
http://pastebin.com/raw/WV0NwVrE
Thanks to @Crowhogan33 and @TheOne61 for providing the english RAM Dumps

Last edited by TheDeKay,

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
TheDeKay, you should create your own post on these forums for your CT. More people will see it.
No reason to do so right now.
It's not much better than the current Save Editor. Maybe I'll do so once the C# Version is done (just including the current features)... which I expected to finish by today or tomorrow.
But I am not feeling that great right now and I don't have the motivation to work on the code right now. So it may take a little longer.

Some of the Code is done and the forms are basically set. Let me know what you think and feel free to leave suggestions for changes and stuff. (May go back to the other Design for skills because this seems pretty... overfilled to me)
C#FormPrev.png

reka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@TheDeKay I think the same about the skill editor. Life editor looks nice if you can put the icon of every job. And maybe for the item editor may be good something like pkHex where u can see the box but that's a really hard job.

TheOne61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When it says EXP, is that for all skills or just for the main level? Thanks!

Your main level XP has nothing to do with Skills. The XP on the main part of the CheatTable is for the main level. Each skill has it's own EXP as well.

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
@TheDeKay any news about your editor? If need help, you can tell me.
Changed the Skill Editor to the "Old Layout"
SkillEdit.png
The Functions that were in the CT should all be working fine in this version.
Trying to get Appearance in before the new Version. But might as well put the current one up and make a Thread first.

However I am missing the Icons for the Lifes to put in the Life Editor. And was thinking about putting in Icons in the Skill Editor as well.
Maybe Graphics for Bliss/Money etc., too? Just to make it look nicer.
Main Priority is to get the Life Icons until I can put up a version. If I get any other graphics I'll implement them.

reka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can save all the icons from wiki but they are 20x20... really small...
latest

P.D: I'm still searching for biggest one.

Last edited by reka,

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
I can save all the icons from wiki but they are 20x20... really small...
latest

P.D: I'm still searching for biggest one.
That's better than the 16x16 Icons I got.
I have the Archive with all Resources from the Game but I didn't bother decrypting it and getting them out of there properly.

On the Wiki I didn't even find the Icons at all.

Edit: Nevermind found the 20x20.

Last edited by TheDeKay,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof