ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Would you be able to add a feature where you can view and possibly edit the Asset and Flaw of the Avatar? Also, are you able to differentiate "Outrealm Order" Avatars from normal StreetPass Avatars?
Differentiate Spotpas from DLC from Streetpass characters is possible. That's how I achieved giving correct Portrait images to them. Although, it depends if the character has been hex edited, which could cause wrong info. But if taken directly from the game without any editing out of the editor, sure, they are fully identifiable.

It's possible to edit the Asset and Flaw, however, I haven't looked into them that much, and haven't tested how it behaves once loaded in-game. I'll try to do something for the next update.

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I wasn't talking about the SpotPass and DLC characters. I should have explained more.

In the Japanese version of the game, you can easily add SpotPass and DLC units to your StreetPass team and they will be shown as usual in the other 3DS. However, if you make a similar team in the USA or EUR version of the game, for some reason, your team will not be StreetPassed, and in its place, there will be a random mix of Story units (called "Outrealm Order" supposedly) where some of them have odd skills. When you recruit these Avatars, it seems that they have no Asset or Flaw whatsoever. Also, if you view their card in the Avatar Logbook, they have no pairings or difficulty shown whatsoever, even if they are seemingly trained quite a bit.

Last edited by ShadowMario3,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Actually, I wasn't talking about the SpotPass and DLC characters. I should have explained more.

In the Japanese version of the game, you can easily add SpotPass and DLC units to your StreetPass team and they will be shown as usual in the other 3DS. However, if you make a similar team in the USA or EUR version of the game, for some reason, your team will not be StreetPassed, and in its place, there will be a random mix of Story units (called "Outrealm Order" supposedly) where some of them have odd skills. When you recruit these Avatars, it seems that they have no Asset or Flaw whatsoever.
Oh. Sorry, I ignored all about that.

I'll need to research it, and make some testing. If you say they don't have Asset nor Flaw, then that's possible for normal Avatars too. But, right now I don't know if they could be identified easily.

Just give me two weeks. Sorry, it'll be a long time.

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Sorry, I ignored all about that.

I'll need to research it, and make some testing. If you say they don't have Asset nor Flaw, then that's possible for normal Avatars too. But, right now I don't know if they could be identified easily.

Just give me two weeks. Sorry, it'll be a long time.

Ah, sorry if I seemed pushy. You should definitely take your time, especially with this not being a big issue and whatnot.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ah, sorry if I seemed pushy. You should definitely take your time, especially with this not being a big issue and whatnot.
No! You weren't nor seemed pushy. I just tend to say "sorry" a lot when I feel uneasy with myself.

And I feel bad for not being able to work on it that much right now. Hopefully I'll be able to do so starting next week! :lol:

DDR4Life

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very well done. May I suggest an option to make certain skills permanent to a characters skill inventory? Its pretty annoying to grind characters to get all their skills.

Reactions: Olmectron

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very well done. May I suggest an option to make certain skills permanent to a characters skill inventory? Its pretty annoying to grind characters to get all their skills.
I know this isn't what you mean, but the editor already comes with a skill editor, and through experimentation, the skills for the classes you already got can be replaced with other skills. These other skills aren't permanent, but the ones you already obtained are, so you should be able to just keep the skills you want on the unit without losing anything.
As for making those outside skills permanent, we must wait for Olmec.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I know this isn't what you mean, but the editor already comes with a skill editor, and through experimentation, the skills for the classes you already got can be replaced with other skills. These other skills aren't permanent, but the ones you already obtained are, so you should be able to just keep the skills you want on the unit without losing anything.

You know, if you want to make things easier on yourself, just edit the character's class into the one with the desired skill, and put them on the previous level with 99 exp, so say you want Cordelia to have Luna, edit her into a Great Knight at lv4 with 99 exp, so once she levels up in game, she will now permanently learn Luna.

also @Olmectron , I just signed up because I have a burning question I need answered.

I see the tool can successfully clone characters now, but can we change a character ID and turn them into someone else?
That's all I'd need and this tool would be perfect. Clone Female Morgan, change her to Male Morgan, and Bam! Twin Morgans!

Reactions: SomeGamer

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You know, if you want to make things easier on yourself, just edit the character's class into the one with the desired skill, and put them on the previous level with 99 exp, so say you want Cordelia to have Luna, edit her into a Great Knight at lv4 with 99 exp, so once she levels up in game, she will now permanently learn Luna.

also @Olmectron , I just signed up because I have a burning question I need answered.

I see the tool can successfully clone characters now, but can we change a character ID and turn them into someone else?
That's all I'd need and this tool would be perfect. Clone Female Morgan, change her to Male Morgan, and Bam! Twin Morgans!
Yes, that would work (the thing about learning skills). Still, working already on a full "learning skill" feature.

About your question, yes, it's possible to add it. It'll be experimental, though. I haven't had that much time for testing cloning and such, so I just put them as experimental since they could potentially make the game crash when it comes to dialogues in Barracks and when you change a unit's ID that has Support levels with another.

I'll add it as an experimental feature for the next update. Sadly, it will be until mid-November. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for commenting! :lol:

DDR4Life

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mispoke. What im trying to say that I would like to grab skills from classes that are already available for that character. Example I want to grab all the skills from the first classes that are available for Mu without grinding to grab them. I guess im trying to ask is an skill inventory editor or something similar to that. I'm too lazy to grind. :(

Last edited by DDR4Life,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I mispoke. What im trying to say that I would like to grab skills from classes that are already available for that character. Example I want to grab all the skills from the first classes that are available for Mu without grinding to grab them. I guess im trying to ask is an skill inventory editor or something similar to that. I'm too lazy to grind. :(
I´m working in something like that. Don´t worry. Although, it won´t do that automatically, you´ll need to select individually which skills to learn. For the next update, ít´ll be added.

Reactions: DDR4Life

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe someone could hep me.
I trying to do a backup of my save (In Gateway), but SaveDataFiler say:
CTR Card -- Broken --

What should I do?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone. This is not related to the thread in any way, but does someone still want a Triforce Heroes Demo code? The dates for trying it online have already passed, so sorry for not sharing it before but... Who knows? Maybe Nintendo opens more dates after the release?

At least you can enter the lobby and break some pots. :lol:

First come, first serve.
B0HX64SW5YPFKKPM

Edit: Forgot to say, it's for the American eShop

Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: Celice

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. This is not related to the thread in any way, but does someone still want a Triforce Heroes Demo code? The dates for trying it online have already passed, so sorry for not sharing it before but... Who knows? Maybe Nintendo opens more dates after the release?

First come, first serve.
B0HX64SW5YPFKKPM

Mine!
:yaysp:

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France

First come, first serve.
B0HX64SW5YPFKKPM

I have the full game, thanks anyways x)

Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone. What do you think about these features? Would anyone add anything else? I know there are many things left out of this list, I just want to know if I'm able to add something more for the next update. The update is scheduled for mid-November, unfortunately. But by commenting you could contribute with ideas about what to add next! Relationship editing feature is already in progress, but I don't list it since I'm not sure how much can be changed securely from the save file.

Already worked on (not finished):
  • Learning skills: you'll be able to select which skills to learn and/or forget from a full skill list.
  • Unit equipment: units will allow you to equip them directly from the editor.
  • Convoy editing: you'll be able to select which items/weapons in the convoy to max out, or set any amount of desired uses individually.
  • Character changing (EXPERIMENTAL): so far, you could change classes, which would change the "body" aspect of the units. With this option, you'll be able to change the "head" too! Which means you change a character's ID for another one. This can cause crashes depending on what unit you use it on, since you're not changing only the appearance, but the full character.
Suggestions that will be worked out:
  • @trainboy2019 Adding units (EXPERIMENTAL): "the ability to add a spot pass character and add new characters"
Thanks in advance for all of your amazing ideas!

Last edited by Olmectron,

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. What do you think about these features? Would anyone add anything else? I know there are many things left out of this list, I just want to know if I'm able to add something more for the next update. The update is scheduled for mid-November, unfortunately. But by commenting you could contribute with ideas about what to add next! Relationship editing feature is already in progress, but I don't list it since I'm not sure how much can be changed securely from the save file.

• Learning skills: you'll be able to select which skills to learn and/or forget from a full skill list.
  • Unit equipment: units will allow you to equip them directly from the editor.
  • Convoy editing: you'll be able to select which items/weapons in the convoy to max out, or set any amount of desired uses individually.
  • Character changing (EXPERIMENTAL): so far, you could change classes, which would change the "body" aspect of the units. With this option, you'll be able to change the "head" too! Which means you change a character's ID for another one. This can cause crashes depending on what unit you use it on, since you're not changing only the appearance, but the full character.
Thanks in advance for all of your amazing ideas!
That sounds amazing. yooooooo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...