ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. What do you think about these features? Would anyone add anything else? I know there are many things left out of this list, I just want to know if I'm able to add something more for the next update. The update is scheduled for mid-November, unfortunately. But by commenting you could contribute with ideas about what to add next! Relationship editing feature is already in progress, but I don't list it since I'm not sure how much can be changed securely from the save file.

• Learning skills: you'll be able to select which skills to learn and/or forget from a full skill list.
  • Unit equipment: units will allow you to equip them directly from the editor.
  • Convoy editing: you'll be able to select which items/weapons in the convoy to max out, or set any amount of desired uses individually.
  • Character changing (EXPERIMENTAL): so far, you could change classes, which would change the "body" aspect of the units. With this option, you'll be able to change the "head" too! Which means you change a character's ID for another one. This can cause crashes depending on what unit you use it on, since you're not changing only the appearance, but the full character.
Thanks in advance for all of your amazing ideas!

Maybe the ability to add a spot pass character and add new characters, not just clone them?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Also, do you know how to quickly get rid of the japanese items in the convoy?
Erm. Right now, you can sell them. But if you put that many weapons (1000+, or even 65,535), it'll be hard. Not stated in the list, but the Convoy editor will edit individually items and weapons. Anything outside normal slots and used forge slots will be erased automatically, thus deleting any dummy item.

Edit: as for making this list, is more for helping me put limits to the next features so I can get a real ETA for the next update. I'm aiming for making the next update beta, but that means so much testing, so I can make sure is stable enough, the actual version is causing some problems when pressing buttons multiple times, or crashing when getting unexpected input from the user.

Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: SomeGamer

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm. Right now, you can sell them. But if you put that many weapons (1000+, or even 65,535), it'll be hard. Not stated in the list, but the Convoy editor will edit individually items and weapons. Anything outside normal slots and used forge slots will be erased automatically, thus deleting any dummy item.
Thanks! I have about 50, each with over 30,000... I don't know what I was thinking. But what about expiration?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks! I have about 50, each with over 30,000... I don't know what I was thinking. But what about expiration?
You'll be able to select which items you want to have, and which amount. So you could put Expiration and other enemy weapons with a 0 amount value, or whatever you prefer.

I'll add types of weapons as sublists (similar to the way the convoy is shown in the game). So if you wish to max out everything but enemy items/weapons quickly, you can select every type of item, just excluding the enemy type.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Would it be possible to change the characters' 2D portraits?
EDIT: And bugfixes on tablets? :P
And Global file editing (support log, Lunatic+, cutscenes, unit gallery)

Last edited by SomeGamer,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bug fixes for tablet are planned already. Not in the list since it's a fix, not a feature. Global editing will be for later, sorry. Thanks for your suggestion.

Changing portraits? Similar to how you can put DLC portraits to Avatares already? It can be added to Spotpass units as well. Thanks, I'll add it and work on it.

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hmm, didn't @ShadowMario3 already upload his 100% region free Global file? Surely that should be enough, unless you are looking for a way to edit the Avatar Logbook too.

Reactions: Olmectron

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Olmectron , could be possible to implement on your editor the amount of Boots used at each character (the Hex editing process can be seen at this post)? Currently the game limits that amount; I wonder if we can add, let's say, three, four boots for each character...
(I suppose this can be very useful for, specially, some Grimas laying around :P )

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Olmectron , could be possible to implement on your editor the amount of Boots used at each character (the Hex editing process can be seen at this post)? Currently the game limits that amount; I wonder if we can add, let's say, three, four boots for each character...
(I suppose this can be very useful for, specially, some Grimas laying around :P )

I can imagine it now. A StreetPass team full of Grimas with 12 Movement.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not sure. But if someone has edited it successfully through hex (and the game recognizes it) then it's totally okay to add it.

Will keep my eye on it.

Reactions: KaleoOmega

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not sure. But if someone has edited it successfully through hex (and the game recognizes it) then it's totally okay to add it.

Will keep my eye on it.

Hmm, right. I will make some tests with other units (since I never localized the hex data for my avatar through HxD).
Will report the results soon :)

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The ability to change Lucina's portrait to "Marth's" and Gerome's portrait to Maskeless version.
Sorry, haven't played the game that much. Is there a maskless version of Gerome? I've seen the one when he gets S support with Robin, but is there anything else outside that?

Hmm, right. I will make some tests with other units (since I never localized the hex data for my avatar through HxD).
Will report the results soon :)
Okay, thank you. If you can't test it at all, don't worry, I'll look into it.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn, stay on that plastic. (If you know, you know)