Not open for further replies.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New here but I need help please.

After the DMCA everytime Freeshop is downloading the games the app crashes and sends me to the Home menu with an error. I even installed the latest cia and put the encTitleKeys.bin in the keys folder. Am I missing something here?
Use the correct one freeshop.pw/

Dank3D

Trophies
XP
Country
Use the correct one freeshop.pw/

I'm using the same one as my friend's 3DS that I just installed CFW and his works fine.

Edit: I deleted everything Freeshop related in my SD card and installed it from scratch and it works now. It must have been the cache or something. Thanks for the reply though.

Last edited by Dank3D,

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest version of Freeshop is 2.1.3, correct? If not, how exactly do I uninstall/delete the version I have and install whichever is the latest version.

Reactions: Bigkuhuna

Emberness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What does it mean when Im like 100% on the download game in freeshop and I get this error: failed to install content: 0xD9004586 ?

killerkalmah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I get an invalid message trying to scan the qr from the freeshop link, I download the bin from the 3ds keys page, I downloaded the encTitles keys, should I download the decTitles keys too? that's just for moded games right? thanks in advance.

Emberness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do have another real SD card, I did buy a chinese sd card cheap, so it wouldnt surprise me if its faulty :P. I have a 32GB SanDisk SD card, do I need to redo all the steps I did on 3ds guide? Or can I copy over all the data from the maybe faulty SD card and put it on the new card I have?

killerkalmah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have another real SD card, I did buy a chinese sd card cheap, so it wouldnt surprise me if its faulty :P. I have a 32GB SanDisk SD card, do I need to redo all the steps I did on 3ds guide? Or can I copy over all the data from the maybe faulty SD card and put it on the new card I have?
Not sure what you're refering to, if you used soundhax and instaler arm9loader and the luma3ds customfrim (which is the easy way to go) you will be fine, just copy the files to a new SD if YOU ALREADY HAVE the CFW runing!. But anyways this is not the place to write about this, you should go to the hack thread or to specific CFW thread, this is only for free shop related questions but I hope this respond your question. Have fun.

Reactions: x06xpower

Emberness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure what you're refering to, if you used soundhax and instaler arm9loader and the luma3ds customfrim (which is the easy way to go) you will be fine, just copy the files to a new SD if YOU ALREADY HAVE the CFW runing!. But anyways this is not the place to write about this, you should go to the hack thread or to specific CFW thread, this is only for free shop related questions but I hope this respond your question. Have fun.
Thank you I will do that, well I did have a problem with freeshop with an error :).

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi dudes, nice app for sure but is it normal not to have all games ? I mean no taiko no tatsujin ...
freeShop will only have the games in which the title keys have been uploaded to that title key site, so if the title keys site doesn't have Taiko, freeShop won't have Taiko until someone uploads the title keys.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: alucard_xs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious