Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo__L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If I want to uninstall a game that I downloaded in the freeshop, just go on the console itself and uninstall manually or have a specific procedure?

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
for umfamiliar people:
freeshop only have titleskeys by people thats why perhaps some people dont understand this maybe in first moment you feel dont understand anything but please this thread stuff are open for all questions (depends maybe dumb questions its equal "google its your friend") you know
i enter in titlekeys website and i find some titles dont appear in my 3ds freeshop but in website exist ¿why?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
for umfamiliar people:
freeshop only have titleskeys by people thats why perhaps some people dont understand this maybe in first moment you feel dont understand anything but please this thread stuff are open for all questions (depends maybe dumb questions its equal "google its your friend") you know
i enter in titlekeys website and i find some titles dont appear in my 3ds freeshop but in website exist ¿why?
First: I took too much time trying to understand that
Second: Maybe they are New3DS exclusive games? (Xenoblade 3D, Binding of Isaac...)

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
for umfamiliar people:

The answer to your question is simple, A cache has to be made first and that cache includes icons and other information then once that's done only then will it appear in Freeshop. If you can't wait then download the games in question via CIAngel

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
its possible have acess for pokemon events like normal dlc and you cand download it or probaly pokemon have the best anti inject dlcs in history?

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Not at the moment (and not to sound rude, but please, try to improve your level of english)
dont problem normally ignore people because i hate rude people but for you its okay and after all its poor my english and not enought
EDIT: its not rude maybe its more direct but not rude

Last edited by Borjitasstoi,

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
dont problem normally ignore people because i hate rude people but for you its okay and after all its poor my english and not enought
EDIT: its not rude maybe its more direct but not rude
haha don't worry, there are some people that have worse english than you, and thanks for the follow :)

Dinklebergers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a really dumb question but I can't find it anywhere. I know that if you get a CIA and put it through FBI it is safe to play online, but if I get a game from the free shop do I get the same online protection? I know how stupid I sound but I've only ever heard people impy that it's safe and I just want a direct yes or no. Better safe than sorry

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This is a really dumb question but I can't find it anywhere. I know that if you get a CIA and put it through FBI it is safe to play online, but if I get a game from the free shop do I get the same online protection? I know how stupid I sound but I've only ever heard people impy that it's safe and I just want a direct yes or no. Better safe than sorry
You won't get banned (but you will get banned of you play online a game before it's official release date e.g.: Pokémon Sun/Moon ban wave)

EDIT: Does anyone ever read the FAQs?
Q: Is this safe? Will I get banned/sued for using this?
A: Even modding your console's software/firmware runs legal risks. But like running freeShop, the risk is minimal. If you make sure to only install games you've purchased, then you remain in a safer legal grey area. And there is no way for Nintendo to know which client IP owns which games. That would requires some analytic guesswork, potentially resulting in many false-positive bans. Not likely to happen and none have been reported.

Last edited by AxlSt00pid,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC