For anyone who installed 2.1.1 and crashed, try reinstalling:
chart

Last edited by TheCruel,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
damn, the speeds this can reach/handle (on n3ds) is amazing. I just reinstalled Devil Survivor 2 with an average of 1600kb/s. Took barely 30 minutes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can you download the street pass plaza dlc from this i can't find it

its easy enough to find it on either that iso or that chaos site. its also probably better to keep it on your sd to reinstall it on the go, as its removed every time you enter the real eshop

Reactions: TerryG

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
damn, the speeds this can reach/handle (on n3ds) is amazing. I just reinstalled Devil Survivor 2 with an average of 1600kb/s. Took barely 30 minutes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its easy enough to find it on either that iso or that chaos site. its also probably better to keep it on your sd to reinstall it on the go, as its removed every time you enter the real eshop
not like i use the eshop any more i only buy cart games

Alain Desjardins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to hide games from the top list that you currently have installed? This would make browsing for titles that you don't have installed a lot easier. Could be an option that you toggle on or off and saved like a filter.

Also, what about parental controls to lock the app like FBI has? This way my kids can't go in there without my permission.

Thank you so much for this app, it just keeps getting better and better. I'm always checking for new updates just so I can read the change log (news) to see what new features you're adding.

Last edited by Alain Desjardins,

Vyrrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help. D: I've got freeshop installed, as well as the enctitlekeys.bin installed in the correct folder on my SD. However, at the end of every download, it says "Wrong title key" and refuses to download. I have no idea what to do.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help. D: I've got freeshop installed, as well as the enctitlekeys.bin installed in the correct folder on my SD. However, at the end of every download, it says "Wrong title key" and refuses to download. I have no idea what to do.
Ok, just added to FAQ:

I keep getting "Wrong title key" errors.
You're probably not using correct encrypted keys (encTitleKeys.bin). Decrypted keys will give this error.

Vyrrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, just added to FAQ:

I keep getting "Wrong title key" errors.
You're probably not using correct encrypted keys (encTitleKeys.bin). Decrypted keys will give this error.
I made sure I downloaded encTitlekeys.bin from the website when I downloaded it, as I saw someone else had had that issue. I also tried the QR code thing, which didn't work either. No matter what I do, it still seems to say "Wrong title key." :(

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made sure I downloaded encTitlekeys.bin from the website when I downloaded it, as I saw someone else had had that issue. I also tried the QR code thing, which didn't work either. No matter what I do, it still seems to say "Wrong title key." :(
What files do you have in /keys/ ?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is there any way from preventing halfway downloaded games from starting over due to 'Internet error'? i know the app is very much capable of suspending and restarting downloads, but i've been getting a bunch of those internet errors yesterday and today and the downloads just start over at 0%, which is quite the heavy blow on a slow connection with some of these games.

also, if its not too hard to implement, wifi signal and battery status would be a nice addition, as well as a way to display download progress on the top screen, because its just easier to check the top screen when the 3ds is lying on a table or something

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
is there any way from preventing halfway downloaded games from starting over due to 'Internet error'? i know the app is very much capable of suspending and restarting downloads, but i've been getting a bunch of those internet errors yesterday and today and the downloads just start over at 0%, which is quite the heavy blow on a slow connection with some of these games.

also, if its not too hard to implement, wifi signal and battery status would be a nice addition, as well as a way to display download progress on the top screen, because its just easier to check the top screen when the 3ds is lying on a table or something
Now that would be nice to have added, would be great to see how much space you have on SD and how much space is required for a game too.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh idk why this can't get games day one all some one has to do is buy the game day 1 a game like sun and moon alot of people are going to be buying it and own a cfw 3ds then get the title keys with decrypt 9 put them on site that will only take a few mins plus that site could get a game before the release date if a shop breaks it and sells it early

vincentallen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh idk why this can't get games day one all some one has to do is buy the game day 1 a game like sun and moon alot of people are going to be buying it and own a cfw 3ds then get the title keys with decrypt 9 put them on site that will only take a few mins plus that site could get a game before the release date if a shop breaks it and sells it early
You could do it for us, since it's so simple.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by vincentallen2,
Reactions: wurstpistole

szymon170

Pr0FessiuNal HelPeR wiTh HaxXX
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe bacause... NOT ALWAYS WHEN GAMES ARE RELEASED THEY ARE RELEASED ON THE ESHOP TOO!

Reactions: xJoelituh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo