Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
how long does battery last on full charge using this can i just download on a fully charged 3ds and leave it charging over night and not have to worry about it going flat

Shinsen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hi guys! I want to download Phoenix Wright Spirit of Justice. I saw that the id and the decrypted title are avalaible already. Do I need something more? Because i can't see the game on the freeshop and I updated it.

I'm a noob on this matter, so forgive me hahahaha thanks!

Last edited by Shinsen,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys! I want to download Phoenix Wright Spirit of Justice. I saw in -removed- that the id and the decrypted title are avalaible already already. Do I need something more? Because i can't see the game on the freeshop and I updated it.

I can't help you with this but please remove the name to "that title keys site" in your post because it's against the rules to mention the name of the site or to link to it.

.:drk_drgn:.

rawr
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys! I want to download Phoenix Wright Spirit of Justice. I saw in - that the id and the decrypted title are avalaible already already. Do I need something more? Because i can't see the game on the freeshop and I updated it.

We have to wait for the encrypted title key :(

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi guys! I want to download Phoenix Wright Spirit of Justice. I saw in 3ds.titlekeys that the id and the decrypted title are avalaible already already. Do I need something more? Because i can't see the game on the freeshop and I updated it.

FreeShop dev needs to update the app's cache.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for freeshop to detect the keys to the games that you have installed, that are currently not available on freeshop, and upload they keys directly to your servers for verification and future addition to freeshop?

Reactions: Quantumcat

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys! I want to download Phoenix Wright Spirit of Justice. I saw in 3ds.titlekeys that the id and the decrypted title are avalaible already already. Do I need something more? Because i can't see the game on the freeshop and I updated it.

Well, freeShop now has it available for EUR region, but you have to get the encrypted title key. You can encrypt it yourself using decrypt9 or just wait for it to be done by site admin.

EDIT: that's what the "Download only titles without encrypted title keys" link it for. You can encrypt it and put it in the /keys/ dir

Last edited by TheCruel,

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
how long will i have to wait to get the new ace attorney game?
Well, freeShop now has it available for EUR region, but you have to get the encrypted title key. You can encrypt it yourself using decrypt9 or just wait for it to be done by site admin.

EDIT: that's what the "Download only titles without encrypted title keys" link it for. You can encrypt it and put it in the /keys/ dir

Decrypt9 to encrypt the keys.
And the game is already available on the eShop...
edit: you can download the game with funkeycia...

Last edited by RealityNinja,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I've never understood what that certain key site doesn't just ask people to provide their encrypted title keys instead so people don't have to wait days/weeks for some mysterious/unreachable dude to get around to the dec -> enc key conversion.

Last edited by zoogie,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never understood what that certain key site doesn't just ask people to provide their encrypted title keys instead so people don't have to wait days/weeks for some dude to get around to the dec -> enc key conversion.
Probably to verify they are actual keys and not just junk people are putting on the site. If someone absolutely wants the keys now they can download the keys that haven't been decrypted and then encrypt them themselves.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've never understood what that certain key site doesn't just ask people to provide their encrypted title keys instead so people don't have to wait days/weeks for some mysterious/unreachable dude to get around to the dec -> enc key conversion.
Decrypted title keys can be tested to make sure they're legitimate without the need for a 3DS. This allows the site to 100% guarantee that every encrypted titlekey on it is correct and will not interfere with eShop updates, DLC, etc.

If the site accepted encrypted keys, they could be up for hours/days before they are found to be invalid, which could cause a lot of issues for end users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already