Homebrew [Release] FTPDB - FTPD with Buildtools

D

Deleted User

Can somebody please tell me which is better from a functionality point of view: FTPD or FTPDB? Like which program runs better or has less bugs. I have been using both and they are pretty much the same, but I am trying to free up space on my sd card so I am trying to get rid of things that have the same function, so I would like to know which program is functionally better. Thank you in advance. Please no bias also. Thanks again.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the official ftpd thread?
mtheall said:
ftpd snap! v2.3
New Supported Commands
  • MLSD
  • MLST
  • SIZE
Other Features
  • Switch support
  • Backlight toggle (Start button)
  • More compatibility with non-compliant clients
  • Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Favna

#PCMasterRace
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is not and if you have issues you are far better joining a Discord server such as the Nintendo Homebrew server. The dev of FTPD hasn't worked on the code in a long time as, at least for as far as I know, there really is no need. I thought it was pretty darn stable.

That said you could try to contact mtheall on GitHub: https://github.com/mtheall/ftpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not and if you have issues you are far better joining a Discord server such as the Nintendo Homebrew server. The dev of FTPD hasn't worked on the code in a long time as, at least for as far as I know, there really is no need. I thought it was pretty darn stable.

That said you could try to contact mtheall on GitHub: https://github.com/mtheall/ftpd
I was browsing r/SwitchHaxing at reddit when i noticed mtheall released a new version of ftpd several days ago. Update appears to include both the 3DS *.cia and *.3ds builds judging by the several KB size differences from the previous ftpd v2.2. I wasn't sure where to post the announcement after doing a title thread search in the 3ds discussion. In case anyone was interested in ftpd, I thought posting it here would be the most appropriated as your project seems closest in being related to his, and there was no official release thread specifically for ftpd. Apologies if I intruded your thread. If there are any further ftpd releases later and you would like to keep these projects separate in association, I'll make sure to post the announcements elsewhere.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ik its an old news but cmon... +1