Hacking [release] FunKiiU 2.0 - complete content + ticket python tool

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strange... i am not sure.
i have fixed a few bugs, quite a few actually, and i will make a new release in a few minutes.
so, try that new version i put out and tell me if that happens also for you.
Just tried the version 2.2 and still the same
2nr3kua.jpg

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I just looked at it and its right. But I think the python convention for version naming says it should be a string. Not that I care because my python is mediocre at best lol.
It will work either way and I have updates basically fully working but I want to see if I can restart both scripts in place instead of needing to restart manually.
ok i will fix later, i will try to remember :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@RandomUser - yeah if you get no connection to the titlekeysite... there is nothing i can do lol - sorry!

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I got:
Code:
-Downloading titlekeys.json.
-File size is None.
-File in disk is 0.
Downloaded data OK!
Starting work in: "install\0005000c1010ec00 _ USA _ MARIO KART 8 _ DLC"
Downloading TMD...
*Attempt 2 of 4
*Attempt 3 of 4
*Attempt 4 of 4
ERROR: Could not download TMD...
Skipping title...

IIRC This isn't the first time I get this error... :(

Edit: To fix this, make sure to unblock nintendo servers.

Last edited by AboodXD,

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Strange that we can use NUSgrabber/JNUSTool while blocking nintendo. ;)
really...? huh...
maybe it uses a slightly different server url. ? :) thanks for telling me
i used a different one before, 2 years ago, but then changed because some large 3ds content wasn't on it, and on the one i use now, everything was there.

Phantisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no idea... :( you are using sigpatches?

Don't think so as I am not even sure what that is, something used with RedNAND I think?. I just download with your program, put it on my SD card, and install to my USB Hard Drive.

I run this command
Code:
python FunKiiU.py -title 00050000101df400 -onlinetickets

Last edited by Phantisy,

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't stress RandomUser, just a dns refresh, the site working now
@RandomUser - yeah if you get no connection to the titlekeysite... there is nothing i can do lol - sorry!
The funny thing is, I can browse the key site and copy the keys no problem. I tried downloading the SSB4 DLC with the -key command and pasted the key next to the command, FunkiiU is able to download the said DLC and I was able to install it without a problem in redNAND and works ingame. So is their any reason (that you can think of) why FunkiiU cannot access the site, while the browser can? Perhaps it's because I am using x64 version of python? I like this python tool, it makes downloading DLC much easier, and my workaround is using the -key command.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i downloaded some dlc but it won't install ,i get this error Verify title.tik and WUP files are correct & complete !! any idea how to fix it ? i'm trying to install to usb hdd

recgame77

Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
Hi is it possible to download the contents without patching it and later on patch it locally ?

Also what does the patchhing prcess exactly do ?

Regarding the DLCs this is only for the free DLC ? The paid one need a pe console tik right ?

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait! Let me make sure I'm understanding this. You're saying that with this, we can actually download Wii U games from Nintendo's own servers for free?? Like with cia angel on the 3DS? We just install the ticket, go to the eshop, and nintendo will think we bought the game and let us "redownload" it?

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i apply the sig patch so i can install DLC's on USB ?
You have to either compile the IOSU hax yourself to get fw.bin in the Dimok's repository from github, or you could download a precompiled fw.bin from that iso site, if it does have it. If you compile it yourself then the signature patch should already be applied. I don't know about the one on the iso site.

Wait! Let me make sure I'm understanding this. You're saying that with this, we can actually download Wii U games from Nintendo's own servers for free?? Like with cia angel on the 3DS? We just install the ticket, go to the eshop, and nintendo will think we bought the game and let us "redownload" it?
Yes, you download the game directly from the Nintendo server via NUS, using a PC utility like NUSGrabber or FunKiiU, then you can install it using WUPinstaller or sysConfig tool. I do however do recommend to edit the title.tik accordingly to the Brazilion method for closer to legitness, but that is up to you. As for the eShop, I think it will show as purchase, not re-download, so the eShop may not be aware of the game actually installed, either that, delete all the games you do have installed. I have not tried visiting eShop so I cannot say for sure.
So to clear this up, you need the full NUS formatted game with the title.tik file in it to install.

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you download the game directly from the Nintendo server via NUS, using a PC utility like NUSGrabber or FunKiiU, then you can install it using WUPinstaller or sysConfig tool. I do however do recommend to edit the title.tik accordingly to the Brazilion method for closer to legitness, but that is up to you. As for the eShop, I think it will show as purchase, not re-download, so the eShop may not be aware of the game actually installed, either that, delete all the games you do have installed. I have not tried visiting eShop so I cannot say for sure.
So to clear this up, you need the full NUS formatted game with the title.tik file in it to install.
Hmm. I see. I haven't done any modding to my Wii U yet (besides the vwii). How should I get started? Is there a guide? Is it really difficult? I've already successfully hacked my 3DS, vita, vWii, psp.

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I see. I haven't done any modding to my Wii U yet (besides the vwii). How should I get started? Is there a guide? Is it really difficult? I've already successfully hacked my 3DS, vita, vWii, psp.
The most difficult thing to do would be getting everything you need to compile properly and setting it up for compilation. As far as guide I have not found a complete guide as most of them does not contain everything you need to get started. This guide and this guide is what I have used to compile. Cafe SDK is optional, is needed if you want to repack out of region game to your region (I have not tried this). Also sysConfig tool should let you play out of region game as well without repacking the game (also have not tried this as well).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think I have a 256GB card in my 3DS lol
    It's a New 3DS XL so it's still under warranty... If it ever breaks gonna make Nintendo fix it lol You said it was new.... For eternity!!!
    But my 3DS is loaded with emulators and 3DS games and DS games and GBA games probably thousands of games in total lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb going with my dad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, are most of those games shovelware?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah gotta buy 3 1tb SD cards for 3ds the entire libraries need archived in my home
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    >buys x3 1TB SD cards
    >stores the entire 3DS library on them
    >installs CFW
    >realised why I wasted loads of money and resources
    +2
    Lol no I clean my sets
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cause it's in my home ready to go
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like uremum
    But 100 games on SNES and Genesis and GBA then TG16 and NES and GB and GBC then all the other random systems and arcade games it all adds up lol
    +1
    Virtual Boy alone has probably 5 games!!! Lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I won't mention any names in chat but some of us wastes $300 on preloaded hdds :tpi:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, The PS5 had none.
    +2
    Lol I spent more than that on a stuffed 4TB drive lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I've yet to fill the 1tb internal drive on my ps5
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, 1) except final fantasy 16. 2) why would I have a console's whole catalogue if most of the games are either shovelware or terrible games?
    Kind of a waste, but the allure of all those games over 100,000
    Some shovel ware with low ratings you might enjoy more than the ratings would sugest
    +1
    Cruisn on the Wii is one of my personal examples of that, it's considered one of the worst games of all time, I loved it and completed it several times.
    +1
    The trick for me was to go into the settings and crank up the Wiimote sensitivity to the max and it gets twitchy but you can win that way lol
    Lots of other games I enjoyed that reviews would say otherwise lol
  • btei @ btei:
    lethal company servers are down rn
  • btei @ btei:
    my pocket pikachu is going crazy rn
    Pocket Pikachu sounds dirty lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pocket Pikachu sounds dirty lol