Hacking [Release] - GUI version of - PS4 pkg repackager by Duxa (aka Chrushev) - v6.22.18

Beetlejuice90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, sry if this has been answered already, but where can I find the latest passcodes for newer updates of games? For example the rapackager won't allow me to re-marry the latest retail update of a game with the latest game because the required PS4 Firmware is 11.008. Is there a list of passcodes for the different PS4 firmwares somewhere you can direct me to? I hope you can help me.

Last edited by Beetlejuice90,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, sry if this has been answered already, but where can I find the latest passcodes for newer updates of games? For example the rapackager won't allow me to merge the latest retail update with a game because the required PS4 Firmware is 11.008. Is there a list of passcodes for the different firmwares somewhere you can direct me to? I hope you can help me.
Even if you had the latest updates + passwords: you cannot decrypt them.

helado123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone! I was hoping someone could help me understand this issue...

I'm trying to re-marry an update to a base pkg but I've been getting the same error in other comments (after first file finishes extracting, there's a warning window saying "ERROR SEE LOG" but only an empty folder is generated). From these comments I assume the issue is a corrupted .PKG, the thing is I already installed this .PKG in my PS4 and been playing for a while, does this mean that at some point it could crash? is it normal that it even was able to be installed and played?

Leolapi4

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Is there more detailed log somewhere or the log inside GUI is all we have?
I've got the message "SEE LOG", but where should I see to?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?