Homebrew [Release] OnionFS for NTR CFW - LayeredFS plugin fork that works with any game.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
BootNTR-Mode3
Ah you are one of those make that NTR cia.
So you can tell me if ActionReplay.plg works on extended memory games, because the plg is over 700kb and i saw around the web that o3ds can support only about 300kb plugins...

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ah you are one of those make that NTR cia.
So you can tell me if ActionReplay.plg works on extended memory games, because the plg is over 700kb and i saw around the web that o3ds can support only about 300kb plugins...
I didn't make the cia, only the banner shown in the top screen. Anyway, iirc it doesn't work with mode 3 games (aka extended memory).

Reactions: Giodude

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean a NTR that support plugins over 300kb of size for o3ds or we talk about the same version?
Anyway can you tell me how to do nand backup?
I remember i have a NAND.BIN i did very much time ago, about the size of 1 GB; is that?
There should be an option in the gateway menu.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
QlH2ZXf.png

soon™

Reactions: Deleted User

Sonickirbystar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am recently trying to follow this tutorial on changing my minecraft textures for the 3ds and was told to do something with ONIONFS, I am a bit confused on how to use it as the guy never explained it. 5:40

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...