ROM Hack {Release] Pokemon Ultra VICIOUS Sun and Ultra BRUTAL Moon! (Ultra hard Pokemon USUM mod)

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 296

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Soulsilve2010

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm too stubborn to skip the smogon trainer thats the last one on the island before I head to the second and so I've been grinding like mad.Letting those kids have competive movesets and items makes it pretty tough,this really is hard mode.Boy do I hate Cliffa right now.My griping aside I'm enjoying this.Since this thread isn't getting much bumps I thought'd it be ok to post my progress now and then.

Reactions: AvatarMew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm too stubborn to skip the smogon trainer thats the last one on the island before I head to the second and so I've been grinding like mad.Letting those kids have competive movesets and items makes it pretty tough,this really is hard mode.Boy do I hate Cliffa right now.My griping aside I'm enjoying this.Since this thread isn't getting much bumps I thought'd it be ok to post my progress now and then.
Cleffa? Hm... you must be facing a stall team! :P It was said that I did go overboard on the little ones! :P It only gets harder!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?