Hacking [RELEASE] PS-Phwoar! Exploit Host Menu For PS4 Firmware 5.05

Taker79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
At first I worked perfectly in Hen 2.1.4 in automatic. But lately when I run it, it shuts down my console completely and when I boot it, it checks my database. So I remove the automatic and every time I run it I have to go to old versions and run the 2.1.3 and without problems. Do you know what it might be due for? I have a PS4 pro at 5.05

Another question, can you dump a top firmware set on 5.05 from PS-Phwoar? Thank you

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Leeful, question.
Just because the backports fact... i guess that is 100% possible to load all in the old ps4 1.76. But... is it your Phwoar! prepared to operate on that 1.76 ? just curious...

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Leeful, question.
Just because the backports fact... i guess that is 100% possible to load all in the old ps4 1.76. But... is it your Phwoar! prepared to operate on that 1.76 ? just curious...
No, PS-Phwoar! will only work on 5.05 because it only has the kernel exploit for 5.05.
RE: backporting.
I dont think all games would work on 1.76 because they might contain prx files that only work on later firmwares.
There are some newer games that people are having trouble backporting to 5.05 because they contain prx files that do not work on 5.05.

The majority of the newer games only contain the same prx files that worked on 5.05 thats why so many are able to be backported easily.

I think I'm correct in what I just said but I might not be 100%. I'm only just staring out in backporting. (I did it to the update for Detroit Become Human and it worked on 5.05 so I'm doing something right.LOL

Reactions: KiiWii

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have a look at Modded Warfare's tool if you haven't already. It creates a small backport update pkg with 1 click.
I definatly will when I get some time. He does great work.
It was actually his tutorial that I used to make my first backport but instead of backporting the full game like in the tutorial I just added a few more steps of my own and backported just the update file instead.:)

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I definatly will when I get some time. He does great work.
It was actually his tutorial that I used to make my first backport but instead of backporting the full game like in the tutorial I just added a few more steps of my own and backported just the update file instead.:)
His tool does a similar thing except it's a fake update with just the backporting stuff.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
His tool does a similar thing except it's a fake update with just the backporting stuff.
That's perfect if the game has no update. Its the best way to go about it rather than backporting the full game.
But if the game has an update you need to backport that and add the original prx files from the full game.

Reactions: subcon959

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here's the interface, can't get much simpler:

MbhnSc6.png

That's perfect if the game has no update. Its the best way to go about it rather than backporting the full game.
But if the game has an update you need to backport that and add the original prx files from the full game.
Yes, you would need to fix any update you plan on installing.

Last edited by subcon959,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like I said, he does great work. Uncomplicaded and easy to understand. Just what you need. And he also makes a video showing how to use it. You could not ask for more.:)

Chonkl

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !

I have update now to the v1.4 so I cleared cache properly before and update with usb method, the host menu worked fine but when I launch HEN 2.1.4 it's impossible to launch my games

Can you help me please ?

Thanks

EDIT : I installed new game now and it's worked only for this game, so i have to reinstall all my games ?

Last edited by Chonkl,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello !

I have update now to the v1.4 so I cleared cache properly before and update with usb method, the host menu worked fine but when I launch HEN 2.1.4 it's impossible to launch my games

Can you help me please ?

Thanks

EDIT : I installed new game now and it's worked only for this game, so i have to reinstall all my games ?
It looks like you used mira+HEN in the past and that is why the games do not work with the regular hen.
To fix this run the Rif-Renamer payload it is in the system tools 1 section.
Your old games should work again after doing that.:)

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: Chonkl

Chonkl

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It looks like you used mira+HEN in the past and that is why the games do not work with the regular hen.
To fix this run the rif-renamer payload it is in the system tools 1 section.
Your old games should work again after doing that.:)

Thanks it's worked perfectly ! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1