JayJayB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
My fat 1tb PS4 has always worked good with any host/exploit for 5.05. I used to wait 1 minute before launch hen and KP were very rare but now they happen more frequently.

Lately I've been having 4-5 kernel panics before managing to load hen. System crashes happen even though, between one try and the other, I restart the system and wait about 5 minutes before launching hen again.

I tried to clear browser's cookies, cache and history and then install offline cache of the exploit host again but I get the same result.

I've noticed that when I've tried to re-install the host with USB method my PS4 crashed two times before succeeding in installing it.

What else can I try?

Thanks in advance.
______

Additional Infos:
My Account Is officially activated (been synched to psn until 2016)

My offline host is Leeful's Ps-Phwoar with hen + spoof and then I tried Wr0zen's mod with GoldHen 2.2.2

I don't use any USB expansion drive nor keep plugged anything to USB port

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, should I use "vanilla" 1.4 with hen 2.1.4 or the modded one for pc host (by Leeful) with hen + spoof?

Might have to try something from over a year ago, I remember I used one of leeful, check the PS4 AIO thread, it was less likely to kp at least for me, I was getting like 1 kp per 20 jailbreak.

Reactions: JayJayB

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, before you delete cache and cookies, delete the page where you have the exploit in by holding down either X or circle (whichever is cancel on your system) to back out of it, then delete all pages.

Reactions: JayJayB

JayJayB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
other than when the original goldhen 2.3b1 was messed for 5.05, I haven't had a kp in years with hundreds of deployments. you're doing it right by waiting a bit before deploying.

JayJayB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
other than when the original goldhen 2.3b1 was messed for 5.05, I haven't had a kp in years with hundreds of deployments. you're doing it right by waiting a bit before deploying.
I'm not a user that search lots of function (cheats vr FTP etc), hen 2.1 4 + spoof was perfect for me and I've never used Goldhen before starting to have these stability problems with 5.05.

Leeful's host was perfect because I use HDD Upgrade Payload and other backup paylaods to copy data on ext HDD in case of internal HDD fail.

Is this the Prb's host you mentioned above?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/prb-5-0...-leeful-offline-ps4-trainer-beta-test.605072/

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking of to try this procedure:
1)Re-install 5.05 firmware
2)Rebuild database
3)Restore my app.db backup
that might work. rebuilding the database does fix more than the database itself, it fixes faults in pfs as well, though unrelated to the browser.

JayJayB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When I try to copy with FileZilla my backup to PS4 I get a critical error (550 file not found). Do I need to setup anything?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you may have to enable access to critical files. you can do so with file xplorer or orbis ftp. I'm assuming that's the reason for the error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol