ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Help ME!!!!!!!
I did hex editing to fix my house, and now a villagers house appears on the map, but it isn't there in gameplay...
Whenever I click it on the map or I click the arrow on the map, the entire game crashes...
What the hell do I do to fix this?????????
Hex editing? A backup should've automatically made by HxD, unless, you've deleted it :<

D

Deleted User

I put in the backup, made it worse...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll need to reset my town... :<

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess I corrupted my game..?
If your game's corrupt then just restart it and then inject your backup when you get to the point where you can move around??

Unless the backup is corrupt (and if you've been continuously editing your ram then I'd recommend having a peek into your downloads folder for an older ram file

Help ME!!!!!!!
I did hex editing to fix my house, and now a villagers house appears on the map, but it isn't there in gameplay...
Whenever I click it on the map or I click the arrow on the map, the entire game crashes...
What the hell do I do to fix this?????????

Fixing the issue you would probably have to revert the most recent changes to your hex file, though I imagine you don't know what you changed since things didn't go according as plan... (this is why you shouldn't mess with your hex code if you don't know what you're doing)

The easiest solution would be to just restore your game from your back up. (And if you don't have any backups then you've dropped yourself in even deeper water)

D

Deleted User

If your game's corrupt then just restart it and then inject your backup when you get to the point where you can move around??

Unless the backup is corrupt (and if you've been continuously editing your ram then I'd recommend having a peek into your downloads folder for an older ram file

Fixing the issue you would probably have to revert the most recent changes to your hex file, though I imagine you don't know what you changed since things didn't go according as plan... (this is why you shouldn't mess with your hex code if you don't know what you're doing)

The easiest solution would be to just restore your game from your back up. (And if you don't have any backups then you've dropped yourself in even deeper water)
The thing is, I know what I was doing, I tried fixing my house, for some reason, it was a tent... I fixed that, and I also made my little sisters house full size...
I am fixing it right now, I found an up to date backup that I made like 2 or 3 days ago! I really missed my old town! :')

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE="MrDavidPerson, post: 5530050, member: 362731"]This is why you should always use and make a back up.
Yeah xc
alwayshaveabackupplan.png
in all seriousness, maybe you can just use leaftools to make all your villagers leave, then maybe it'll be normal when new ones come

AlexaC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yup, but there IS a way to upgrade to 9.x. You need Gateway and DevMenu for it, though. But if you have those, I could gladly tell you how to upgrade :>

I have sysnand 4.x and emunand 9.5-22 I would like to know how to upgrade my sysnand up to 9.x so I can use this tools

SpiderLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,
I was so close.. I got an old 3DS with low firmware, got the right copy of smash and upgraded to 9.2.0-12u just fine and was so excited to start hacking like crazy but no go. It looks like my browser is at 1.7552 and there's no way to update it without also updating the firmware. I've heard a lot of other people have also had this issue. If anyone has a solution it would be amazing, I would really love to start playing around with all these tools.

Otherwise I thought I would put out an SOS. If I upload a powersave of my town would someone be willing to run the rockbreaker, grass seeder, and unlock all PWP's on my town and send it back? I cannot express how much I would appreciate it. All I can offer in exchange are some original villagers that I've saved in boxes on powersave (Chief, Whitney, Lolly, Fang, Gladys), and an offer to use powersave to help get any items you may need. I've spent so much time trying to get all my favorite villagers and powersaving for DLC items, this is the last thing I need to do, I'm so pissed that after all that effort my browser is screwing me over.

Thanks so much to this community for coming up with all these tools, I really hope a new exploit will let me use them someday! >w<
(I might suggest that the OP's post be edited to mention that certain browser versions don't work for this exploit to work and that using Smash or another game to upgrade your firmware will NOT upgrade you browser. Don't want anyone else to get stuck like I did.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch