Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Do you mean apps which existed before tiramisu were released?
Yes, maybe Menu Sort, Dark Menu, Padcon
Maybe I don't understand well how all this whole thing of enviroment works.
Here << tiramisu.foryour.cafe >> we can see "Bloopair for Tiramisu", an app that has native support with this enviroment.
I wonder if more apps (or modules) are being developed to work the same way, with fully native support with Tiramisu
I don't know if I explained myself well

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe I don't understand well how all this whole thing of enviroment works.
Here << tiramisu.foryour.cafe >> we can see "Bloopair for Tiramisu", an app that has native support with this enviroment.
I wonder if more apps are being developed to work the same way, with fully native support with Tiramisu
I don't know if I explained myself well
Ahh...now i understand what you mean. But sorry to disappoint you...bloopair is the only app which is optimized for tiramisu atm. The wii u homebrew scene is a mess, to say the least. Many homebrews have never been updated, are unstable, or crash.

CESARE09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
do you think it will be a fix for the boot screen glitch ?
it freaks some people!
people also lost their minds with the 2 seconds that the CBHC warning lasted, now comes the issue of the line on the gamepad screen, here we go again.

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
people also lost their minds with the 2 seconds that the CBHC warning lasted, now comes the issue of the line on the gamepad screen, here we go again.
I think it is because you couldn't easily disable the CBHC warning without recompiling the entire thing yourself, something deliberate.
Now with this one it seems like an unintentional side-effect, so it is understandable that people except it to be fixed at some point.

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Does this means that we will all be forced to use Mii Maker to launch the HBL?
There will still be a way to have a standalone version of the Homebrew Launcher?
Probably, I'm also guessing he's probably not going to implement sigpatches either or make it extremely difficult to do so. Atmosphere devs did a similar thing on Switch.

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
Probably, I'm also guessing he's probably not going to implement sigpatches either or make it extremely difficult to do so. Atmosphere devs did a similar thing on Switch.
I can't see any reason for them to do that, at least not on the Wii U. (I never modded my Switch nor I had interested in doing so, I'm not aware of what Atmosphere is aimed for)

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming homebrew channel rpx installed from cbhc.
You can have installed it in CBHC or Tiramisu as well, really you can have installed it through any CFW. The Homebrew Loader channel itself is not the issue at all, it's just the module: 50_hbl_installer.rpx that can't be on your SD card, otherwise you wont be able to launch .elf homebrew. Removing the module removes the Homebrew Loader from booting when you select Mii Maker too, but again, if you installed the Homebrew Loader as a separate channel (no matter what cfw you installed it in), then removing that module will still keep that separate channel working regardless.

Reactions: Kopimist

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
is there any possibility for the dev to work out a way to launch the initial installer from an APP (elf) on an already working homebrew launcher? (for people upgrading from haxchi...

I mean without internet and the browser exploit..

Update:
Forget it... we just need to move payload.elf to apps folder and launch it from the hbl channel

Last edited by toxic9,

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
I was a little reluctant to move my perfectly working Haxchi system over however after doing it I can assure anyone with reservations to go ahead. The transition took minutes (I already have a NAND backup) and Tiramisu is seamless, you boot the system and its ready to go. I didn't even lose any data.

This is the exploit everyone wanted back in 2015/16 when the WiiU was still a little relevant.

Now I have to ask, what exactly is Aroma? I've seen it mentioned a few times in this thread and I can find no info on what it is or does. My assumption is its a full firmware replacement since Tiramisu already offers everything you could want but I'd love someone to chime in with some tangible information.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm finishing the new god Kong movie pretty decent neighbors even complained twice