Homebrew [Release] TWLSaveTool v1.0

TuxSH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
In all cases you'll need to load an unsigned version of TWL_FIRM (gl&hf) and/or patch all of its signature checks (gl&hf too)

Reactions: Mrrraou

einhuman197

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It is possible. Nds injection into dsiware is possible, the problem is twl_firm. But in 2013, when everybody could play gba vc with Gateway, there was the problem that we couldn't inject gba roms because that stupid agb_firm. Now it's possible. Wait for dev's with skill , and then we're fine.

Have a question @TuxSH: can we dump ds roms with that method? Or are only saves possible?

Last edited by einhuman197,

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all cases you'll need to load an unsigned version of TWL_FIRM (gl&hf) and/or patch all of its signature checks (gl&hf too)

Stripping sig checks from TWL has been possible for a while now actually. This is how GBA injects run.

EDIT: on second thought, that's only AGB...

Last edited by dubbz82,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
this requires bank but most people have that anyways since you need it to tranfer mons from older gens but it defates the purpose of using this to transfer pokemon with pkbank since you need the real bank or dream rader to use it

Wander's Hat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been waiting to use something like this. I hope work goes into getting the saves from WarioWare DIY, but this seems like some good work already. Gonna try it out.

Billy1006

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TWLSaveTool

TWLSaveTool is a 3DS homebrew that allows you to read, write, and erase save files from NDS cartridges (just like savegame-manager!)

The CIA build requires your sysNAND to be on firmware 9.2 or less. If it's the case, this is the best option; you'll be able to see the awesome banner @Apache Thunder made ;).

The 3dsx build requires you to have either PokéTransporter or Pokémon Dream Radar installed on your 3DS. In both cases you'll need to pay to be able to download them.

Compatibility list:
All NDS games except WarioWare D.I.Y., Band Brothers DX, Art Academy DS, and Pokémon Typing Adventure should be supported.

Special thanks to:

Download link
: https://github.com/TuxSH/TWLSaveTool/releases
I have chosen the .cia file and...my 2ds freeze if i want read the Pokemon Diamant save file whats wrong???

Billy1006

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
3ds hacking is taking over power saves and r4i save dongle
Really????I have an AR dsi but...it dont read savefiles...and i cant use it?With the cia version

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is the game correctly inserted and recognized by the 2DS?
The game was readed but it freeze

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
you can kinda use ar with this but no real time cheats you can put your save on pc and open it with an emulator and do cheats there to unlock stuff than transfer it back only way i could get the members card to work

Billy1006

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you can kinda use ar with this but no real time cheats you can put your save on pc and open it with an emulator and do cheats there to unlock stuff than transfer it back only way i could get the members card to work
Yes the game won't work but it works with an other game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?