Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after i finish downgrading using the dsi guide, will it show on system settings that i have 1.4.0?
Dsiguide.me is currently written so that the version string isn't downgraded, so even if you downgrade it'll still look like version 1.4.5 on system settings. I left it written like that because I figured it was one less place to make a mistake on, but I'll add it as an optional step later because lots of people have been asking about it.

Edit: Never mind, the guide has already been updated (thanks to however did it!). If you follow it now your system settings will say V1.4

Last edited by ThisIsDaAccount,

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I'm dumping my dsi nand right now but i'm not sure if it finished dumping already, it says writing nand_dsi.bin block 3840 of 3840 and it has been displaying that for 4 or 5 minutes, do I have to wait for some kind of message to appear like dumped successfully or something?

Last edited by lordkaos,

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I'm dumping my dsi nand right now but i'm not sure if it finished dumping already, it says writing nand_dsi.bin block 3840 of 3840, do I have to wait for some kind of message to appear like dumped successfully or something?
Once you're able to move the cursor around in fwTool again, that means it's done.

Reactions: lordkaos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...