Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

FederalGOKU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for this..hey im giving it a go and im getting stuck on part where it tells me to try nand on no$gba, it keeps popping up with error on screen

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I'm on step 90. I'm checking the NAND with no$gba and I noticed some problems:
- When I open the Nintendo Dsi sound app a window that says notyet16 pops out.
- I get a white screen when i open the pictochat app.
- when i Try to return to the home screen from download play a white screen appears.
- also, when i open the browser or the dsi shop like 5 windows pop out that say "write atheros memory "00008180"

all the other parts work perfectly, Are all these normal occurrences while testing the NAND?, is it safe to flash it?.

Last edited by lordkaos,

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I'm on step 90. I'm checking the NAND with no$gba and I noticed some problems:
- when i Try to return to the home screen from download play a white screen appears.

all other parts work perfectly, Are all these normal occurrences while testing the NAND?, is it safe to flash it?.
I think those are just issues in the emulator itself and not the nand so I'm pretty sure you're fine but you should probably wait until someone else gives you an answer just to stay safe

Reactions: lordkaos

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

all the other parts work perfectly, Are all these normal occurrences while testing the NAND?, is it safe to flash it?.
I think those are just issues in the emulator itself and not the nand so I'm pretty sure you're fine but you should probably wait until someone else gives you an answer just to stay safe
Yeah, it's safe to flash.

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's safe to flash.
thank you so much, please just a final question just to make sure, in step 92, do I copy the NAND_ENC.bin that i got from step 76?, NOT the one that I renamed DSI-1.mmc, inserted the footer info and tested on no$GBA, right?

NVM I downgraded successfully, thank you.

Last edited by lordkaos,
Reactions: FederalGOKU

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: