Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Very soon(tm).
Ooh, i'm super excited!

A short question:
Since the DSi shop shut down, I purchased a few DSiWare titles on my 3DS such as Shantae, Castle of Magic and Guitar Rock Tour (which I managed to get before removal!).
Would there be any way to transfer those purchases to my DSi, like via an injected NAND backup or something?

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Ooh, i'm super excited!

A short question:
Since the DSi shop shut down, I purchased a few DSiWare titles on my 3DS such as Shantae, Castle of Magic and Guitar Rock Tour (which I managed to get before removal!).
Would there be any way to transfer those purchases to my DSi, like via an injected NAND backup or something?
Yes. You can do it by software if you have Flipnote Studio, but if you don't then you'll have to hardmod your DSi.

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Very soon(tm).
@Robz8 i’ve tested some games on TWLoader that are not on the compatibility list that work is there any way i can add them to the list

The games are
Mahjong Quest Expeditions - Works Perfectly
Garfields Nightmare - Works Perfectly
Need for Speed Nitro - Very little lag spikes but other then that works perfectly
4 Game fun pack (Yahtzee, Monopoly, Battleship and Boggle) - Music gets distorted and lags whilst loading the games but other then that works fine and is playable

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes. You can do it by software if you have Flipnote Studio, but if you don't then you'll have to hardmod your DSi.
I have flipnote studio but will i lose it if i downgrade?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 i’ve tested some games on TWLoader that are not on the compatibility list that work is there any way i can add them to the list

The games are
Mahjong Quest Expeditions - Works Perfectly
Garfields Nightmare - Works Perfectly
Need for Speed Nitro - Very little lag spikes but other then that works perfectly
4 Game fun pack (Yahtzee, Monopoly, Battleship and Boggle) - Music gets distorted and lags whilst loading the games but other then that works fine and is playable
Request access to edit the list.

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh thats good then i’m a noob to dsi modding so idk much about it and since i’m from eu and have an eu dsi i have to wait for the eu release of ugopwn which comes out very soon(tm).

Thanks Robz8 for the update i and other eu dsi modders appreciate it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Request access to edit the list.
And how do i do that?

WeZ423

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
:hateit: I don't have flipnote studio. I hope that someone will work for an exploit using a system application like the sound app(SoundHax For DSi).

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
:hateit: I don't have flipnote studio. I hope that someone will work for an exploit using a system application like the sound app(SoundHax For DSi).
That could be a possibility but as of now its only for flipnote

What firmware are you on? Because i believe flipnote became a system app in a firmware update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc