Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

TheBabyMaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@shutterbug2000 I am from Italy. Starting from that sentence, i obv have an EURopean version of a Dsi XL (the anniversary one).

I was able to start the exploit, but with a result of a momentary freeze of the console, solved with a soft reset. Will there ever be a hack release for the European version? It is possible in some way to start the US version, perhaps with more or less "paste" ?? Please you are the hope for our country :bow::bow:

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@shutterbug2000 I am from Italy. Starting from that sentence, i obv have an EURopean version of a Dsi XL (the anniversary one).

I was able to start the exploit, but with a result of a momentary freeze of the console, solved with a soft reset. Will there ever be a hack release for the European version? It is possible in some way to start the US version, perhaps with more or less "paste" ?? Please you are the hope for our country :bow::bow:
there is an EU version in development but i believe the project is temporarily suspended as they’re working on TWLoader well thats what i heard

Pro_Sparrow

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

It will most likely be released when rocketlauncher is released

ChampionLeake

NTR/TWL Exploiter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when RL, EUR UGOPWN, WHEN STUFF COME OUT??
Capture.PNG

shutterbug2000 approves this message x)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY