ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ssgfanboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way of making the save type Flash 128k? The rom I want to make into a CIA file, Pokemon Theta Emerald Renev, requires the save type to be 128k.

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

HenryPKMN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I've been having problems since a long time, and I don't know why. Here what's happening (the icon and the banner) :/

Attachments

• VC.png
    VC.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 381

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've been having problems since a long time, and I don't know why. Here what's happening (the icon and the banner) :/
Are you using a high DPI display (i.e. do you have scaling set in Display Settings to anything over 100%, the lowest)? Only thing that I think would cause that.

Also, consider upgrading to New Super Ultimate Injector, this is outdated. NSUI is incomplete at the moment, but GBA support is fully implemented plus it properly supports the Pokemon games and SMB3 without patches that will eventually corrupt your save.

HenryPKMN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using a high DPI display (i.e. do you have scaling set in Display Settings to anything over 100%, the lowest)? Only thing that I think would cause that.

Also, consider upgrading to New Super Ultimate Injector, this is outdated. NSUI is incomplete at the moment, but GBA support is fully implemented plus it properly supports the Pokemon games and SMB3 without patches that will eventually corrupt your save.
Well, it turns out that I had the Display Settings at 125%, thanks! And I'll try that NSUI, too

GooeyGoodra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I've been using this and I'm a big fan; downloaded lots of games already and im having a blast playing through Aria of Sorrow and Fire Emblem. But I'm having trouble getting it to work for:
Super Mario Advance
Super Mario Advance 4
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Leafgreen

So if anyone could get a working version of the CIA to me, it'd be great!
That's all; just contact me if you manage to get one. Thanks!

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I've been using this and I'm a big fan; downloaded lots of games already and im having a blast playing through Aria of Sorrow and Fire Emblem. But I'm having trouble getting it to work for:
Super Mario Advance
Super Mario Advance 4
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Leafgreen

So if anyone could get a working version of the CIA to me, it'd be great!
That's all; just contact me if you manage to get one. Thanks!
I like how literally every other post I or someone else has to tell people to use NSUI.

Anyways, this old injector doesn't support the save size that those games use. For those, you'll want the New Super Ultimate Injector. https://gbatemp.net/index.php?threads/[DISCUSSION]-New-Super-Ultimate-Injector-(NSUI).500376/

Same guy who made this made that, by the way.

Yanderella

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a question, can you tell me how the procedure works manually, so I can make a program like this for linux? thank you in advance!

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I have try to load Super Mario All Stars (mostly for convinience to not have to install 4 games seperatly) for the SNES. All go during the process of the .cia creation, the problem starts when i install the game. All is ok, but when i launch i get an error "exception occurred". Is becouse of the game or the SNES injector have problem? I inject the game by using the VC SNES emulator.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I have try to load Super Mario All Stars (mostly for convinience to not have to install 4 games seperatly) for the SNES. All go during the process of the .cia creation, the problem starts when i install the game. All is ok, but when i launch i get an error "exception occurred". Is becouse of the game or the SNES injector have problem? I inject the game by using the VC SNES emulator.
Please try again with the New Super Ultimate Injector.

InochiPM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mackne.net
XP
Country
United States
IDK if anyone has figured this out or how it works, A friend of mine helped me get the files into cgfx format that i sent to ASDOLO
But if anyone wants to tinker with these files here you go, i made two folders, one with the cgfx that works as a banner the issue is the floating name tag spins as a mesh and not an image.
The Raw folder comes with the PSD for the whole GBA that has the front image on it, and the sticker over the cart as well as the psd for the name tag.

Working banner + banner error. : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nh8pz1owa8aodp/GBA.zip?dl=0
Raw OBJ/FBx/MQOZ : https://www.dropbox.com/s/yr045tr4rqnat97/UPDATED_GBA.zip?dl=0
F0SbxGQ.png

HNI_0005.JPG

Last edited by InochiPM,

DodgyJudge

A man of weird taste it seems!
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
IDK if anyone has figured this out or how it works, A friend of mine helped me get the files into cgfx format that i sent to ASDOLO
But if anyone wants to tinker with these files here you go, i made two folders, one with the cgfx that works as a banner the issue is the floating name tag spins as a mesh and not an image.
The Raw folder comes with the PSD for the whole GBA that has the front image on it, and the sticker over the cart as well as the psd for the name tag.

Working banner + banner error. : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nh8pz1owa8aodp/GBA.zip?dl=0
Raw OBJ/FBx/MQOZ : https://www.dropbox.com/s/yr045tr4rqnat97/UPDATED_GBA.zip?dl=0
F0SbxGQ.png

HNI_0005.JPG
That neat now what making the banner error? Can we just remove the banner?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?