ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silver Evans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. You can either patch your ROM before injecting it (you will need to add all of the game info and icons yourself, since the database does not contain hacks) or you can load a vanilla ROM and select an IPS patch to be applied during the CIA creation process. I like this way better because the data from the unmodified game is found in the database and loaded automatically, so you only need to change a couple of things.
Alright I'll try this.
Thanks for your help so far.

Reactions: Cralex

K6980i

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi there.
I have a question: Why my arts screen load the banner this way?
I put the images in 116x78 on Photoshop, but this error always show up.

Tks for a help\support.

Error.png

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi can you change the banner format to a GBA cartridge? I use the Genesis one and it has the unique format, so I think that it would look really great if it looked like a gba cartridge.

thanks for the amazing work!

Actually, I'll add a real GBA 3d banner in my all-in-one injector (New Super Ultimate Injector for 3DS). So, stay tuned.

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am trying to convert a homebrew gba rom to vc one but it is not working. Is it possible to convert it?

It should work, you’ll just have to put in the game info and such in because it won’t be in the database. What ROM were you trying?

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It should work, you’ll just have to put in the game info and such in because it won’t be in the database. What ROM were you trying?

I have found a mame32 rom converted to gba. I can ply the game on pc with gba emulators but when i converted it to cia and installed i got a black screen

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have found a mame32 rom converted to gba. I can ply the game on pc with gba emulators but when i converted it to cia and installed i got a black screen

I’ve never heard of such a thing. Very interesting! You could also try the New Super Ultimate Injector (https://gbatemp.net/threads/discussion-new-super-ultimate-injector-nsui.500376/) as it is known to have greater compatibility. You may need to try different options. Hopefully one of them will work.

I’ve managed to inject PocketNES (NES on GBA) and Goomba Color (GB/GBC on GBA) ROMs successfully, so it should be possible, but who knows.

Reactions: pikatsu

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I’ve never heard of such a thing. Very interesting! You could also try the New Super Ultimate Injector (https://gbatemp.net/threads/discussion-new-super-ultimate-injector-nsui.500376/) as it is known to have greater compatibility. You may need to try different options. Hopefully one of them will work.

I’ve managed to inject PocketNES (NES on GBA) and Goomba Color (GB/GBC on GBA) ROMs successfully, so it should be possible, but who knows.

I tried gba, gbc and nes options and all failed. Maybe because the rom does not have a save type or because i am not familiar with the converting process

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Tell me the name of the rom hack (and what's it based off of), version of the hack, rom patch if it can be found at romhacking.net, and CRC32 hash of that *.gba rom.

The roms name is Black Dragon and the patch is here https://www.zophar.net/consoles/nds/arcade/black-tiger-.html. I have downloaded the mame rom, extracted the rom and then opened the bat file. It creates a gba rom about 950kb size but it is playable. The problem is it is not official rom and i cannot convert it

D

Deleted User

The roms name is Black Dragon and the patch is here https://www.zophar.net/consoles/nds/arcade/black-tiger-.html. I have downloaded the mame rom, extracted the rom and then opened the bat file. It creates a gba rom about 950kb size but it is playable. The problem is it is not official rom and i cannot convert it
Are you sure this is for the gba? It says "Black Tiger - a Arcade - Single System Emulator on the Nintendo DS platform."

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Forget the title. It is a gba patch that patches the mame rom into a gba one. You can test it if you want. It plays perfectly on vba emulator on pc and slow on mgba emulator on O3ds. I guess mgba runs better on new 3ds. That is why i need to convert it to cia to get full speed emulation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night