ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks. I updated the list for instant hatch. I tried the instant egg cheat again and nothing. I didn't get a crash but no egg. I tried it with and without having Pokemon in the nursery. ???

In this case was probably NTR failing on me. Try again now and i get nothing, the code simply dosen't work on this new version.

Alda1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
When you activate the code you must do a run with the white portals, then change to the color you want with what you want, so I always do it and it has worked for me, so it is in version 1.1, because today under 1.1, because the 1.2 I was not doing well, the issue of the hatching of eggs, otherwise, the other codes if they worked, as the theme of the team and the brilliant instantaneous.

P.D: Greetings and hugs from Spain.

Reactions: PedroKeitawa

AceHacker251

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I love your work, however I have encountered a slight problem... Whenever I attempt to load the Cheat Menu with Luma and NTR it fails. What I mean is that my screen doesn't even flash green. I appreciate all that you do for the community, and please do tell me how to load the menu.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I love your work, however I have encountered a slight problem... Whenever I attempt to load the Cheat Menu with Luma and NTR it fails. What I mean is that my screen doesn't even flash green. I appreciate all that you do for the community, and please do tell me how to load the menu.
If you're using Nanquitas' modified Luma3DS then you should be using that method to load the plugin and not NTR. If you're using stock Luma3DS then make sure you're not using any ROMFS mods.

No 1 hit kill? :-(
Anyway thanks for the update ;-)
I was focusing on updating the existing cheats, I will add more in a little bit.

Hmm. Crashes on 1.2 NTR 3.6 Ultra Moon. Loaded up NTR it crashed on save load.
If you are using any ROMFS mods, please remove them.

Ultra Moon Crash log for ya, Using NTR 3.2
Should be using NTR 3.6, not NTR 3.2.

williamsona10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, doesn't on mine, though I only tested on Ultra Sun. Not far enough into Ultra Moon to test.
I'm playing ultra moon

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also white wormholes are the only ones that show haven't been able to test it out becuase it freezes in my game

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing ultra moon

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also white wormholes are the only ones that show haven't been able to test it out becuase it freezes in my game
What version does the plugin say on the main screen? Should be v0.7.0. Also, what version of the game are you playing? Should say on the bottom screen, top right when loading your save. Should be v1.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo