ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"It's not working" doesn't help you or anyone else.
  • Which game are you playing?
  • Which game version are you on?
  • Which version of the framework are you using?
  • Which system model and version do you have?
  • Are you using NTR or the Luma plugin loader?
  • Do you see the green flash when you start the game?
  • If not, is the plugin in the correct folder?
  • Is it every cheat, or just specific ones?
You need to provide details, preferably as many as possible, or nobody will have any idea how anything could be going wrong.
The plugin would load, would say cheats enabled, etc. They just... wouldn't be...
1.3 was just being stupid. Updated and fixed.

Ikilledzeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks the new guide with the Luma 9.0 plugin works nice (even if I have rare crashes) on my Old 3Ds with latest update with Ulltra Moon 1.1 :)
The Luma plugin it's way much better than NTR on my opinion!
Do we need to enable plugins in Luma Rosalina menu? And should it appear twice in the menu? I can't get this plugin to load for the life of me.
o3DS
Ultra moon 1.1
Luma 9
Renamed to plugin.plg
Copied to sd/plugins/title id/
No green screen, no cheat menu when I press select.

Last edited by Ikilledzeus,

aznkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Ikilledzeus

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See the manual for CTRPluginFramework here on how to use the Guide feature: here (pdf)
hey, I wanted to ask you, I'm not sure if someone else mentioned this already but, are you planning on releasing the cheat.txt for use with the new CTRPluginFramework/ActionReplay plugin? Instead of releasing a cheat.plg

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, I wanted to ask you, I'm not sure if someone else mentioned this already but, are you planning on releasing the cheat.txt for use with the new CTRPluginFramework/ActionReplay plugin? Instead of releasing a cheat.plg
Not really, mostly because a lot of these cheats can't be recreated using Action Replay codes (even with the extended ones available by Nanquitas) and the ones that can are already available elsewhere. I hope to add Action Replay support to this plugin eventually so you can have the built-in cheats and also use your own in a cheat.txt format.

Reactions: ninjistix

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really, mostly because a lot of these cheats can't be recreated using Action Replay codes (even with the extended ones available by Nanquitas) and the ones that can are already available elsewhere. I hope to add Action Replay support to this plugin eventually so you can have the built-in cheats and also use your own in a cheat.txt format.
Oh okay, I think a few posts back you were working on a updated version of this, does that include pokemon spawner? because the one you had for S/M was AWESOME (espesically the level passthough), that was genius allowed me to catch the correct level pkmn without having to manually set the levels.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay, I think a few posts back you were working on a updated version of this, does that include pokemon spawner? because the one you had for S/M was AWESOME (espesically the level passthough), that was genius allowed me to catch the correct level pkmn without having to manually set the levels.
The Pokémon Spawner in this is a big project, simply because with the keyboard a lot more can be done. Also, the overlay cheat that shows Pokémon info already contains things like Pokémon names, Dex IDs, and forms, and the spawner will be working off the data already present for the overlay to help reduce duplicate data. I'll be honest it is taking longer than I anticipated, but maybe I'll put in a rudimentary spawner in the meantime that I can flesh out later.

Arceus91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AnalogMan So the "Learn All Moves from Move Relearner" cheat works fine on Ultra Sun, but lists all moves in the reminder list as "---" on Ultra Moon... Is it possible to fix this for the next update? Other than this bug, this plugin is awesome, and i cant thank you enough for your hard work on it!

josan11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. Do I still need to get the keystone to mega evolve which is post-game exclusive? I can't mega evolve even when i enable the 2 mega evolve cheats. Other cheats are working fine.

Im using an o3ds using the POC boot for luma to load the plugins and im playing ultra moon 1.1

Last edited by josan11,

Mr-vip-parking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
is there a config file i can delete to get the hotkey back to being select, i haven't played in a month or two and i kinda forgot the hotkeys...

EDIT: don't worry figured out ya gotta delete the bin file inside the plugin folder

Last edited by Mr-vip-parking,

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • I fixed it

Attachments

• 28F00014-2FB5-4A65-B122-C0AE5FA9E31A.jpeg
    28F00014-2FB5-4A65-B122-C0AE5FA9E31A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 398