Homebrew Homebrew app [RELEASE] USBHide - On console format nag stopper

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is 😎. Great work! Quick question, does this need to be run everytime you fire on the Wii U to hide the drive or does it change something on the drive itself to stop the update nag like ustealth does?

Reactions: Xpl0itU

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. I get an error when I run this program on my modded Wii U. I follow the instructions on your first post. When I open your program, I get a black screen, then the text "ISOUHAX_Open failed" then the screen turns glitchy and it goes back to Homebrew Launcher. I have tried both versions posted on GitHub and I get the same message. Any idea on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey there. I get an error when I run this program on my modded Wii U. I follow the instructions on your first post. When I open your program, I get a black screen, then the text "ISOUHAX_Open failed" then the screen turns glitchy and it goes back to Homebrew Launcher. I have tried both versions posted on GitHub and I get the same message. Any idea on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
Are you using tiramisu?

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I've found a bug :)

If I open the app with my Switch Pro Controller (connected with Bloopair) the options automatically toggle from hide to unhide really fast and I cant exit the app unless I press the power button, if I load the app with a WiiU Gameapad though it works fine :)
Bloopair connected controllers are not supported?

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I think I've found a bug :)

If I open the app with my Switch Pro Controller (connected with Bloopair) the options automatically toggle from hide to unhide really fast and I cant exit the app unless I press the power button, if I load the app with a WiiU Gameapad though it works fine :)
Bloopair connected controllers are not supported?

is the gamepad turned off? because pro controllers aren't supported at all

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can work on it for the next version, which will support 2 USB devices, but needs a MochaPayload update
Thank You, no rush I can use the WiiU Gamepad just as easy :) Thanks for the app. its such a pain having to cancel the format nag all the time, especially when I seem to always be power cycling the WiiU :P

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thank You, no rush I can use the WiiU Gamepad just as easy :) Thanks for the app. its such a pain having to cancel the format nag all the time, especially when I seem to always be power cycling the WiiU :P
Mind testing the newer version? It supports 2 USB devices and wiimotes, pro controllers and should fix the issue you had with the gamepad being turned off

https://github.com/Xpl0itU/USBHide/actions/runs/2501387759 (get the binary.zip)
You need the MochaPayload from here tho https://github.com/Xpl0itU/NUSspli/releases it’s in the release notes

Reactions: ber71 and ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: ArgoRV and Xpl0itU

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
New update!
Changelog:
  • Support toggling 2 USB devices at the same time
  • Support for multiple controllers
This version doesn't need a newer MochaPayload or anything, as it's relying on libiosuhax

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 311630

What is this?
A homebrew app that allows you to hide your USB from the Wii U for use in the vWii

How do I use it?
Download the app, copy the folder in the zip to wiiu/apps, ensure you only have the USB you want to hide inserted, run it, and press A, it's that simple!

Downloads
Source
Yo, this is awesome 👍

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @RedColoredStars, why do they call them flicks?