Hacking [Release] - uTikDownloadHelper

Status
Not open for further replies.

klauskinski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies if this is blatantly obvious (I have looked) but I'm new to it all.. I'm using an SD card & installing to an SD drive with WUP installer, everything I've DL from uTik that has black text works, everything with red text doesn't with an 0xFFFBF442 error message.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for listening.

klauskinski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You didn't get far into the first post then. Those titles need some form of signature patching in order to install or run. You'll need to look into Mocha or Haxchi (Haxchi faq)

Apologies, you were right I obviously didn't read far enough.. anyways I'm now using Mocha & all I've tried so far is working fine, many thanks :) ..I now need a much bigger flash drive though!

Last edited by klauskinski,
Reactions: nexusmtz

mksbart

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for a great app DanTheMan827! I'm going to buy my WiiU and a bunch of games on friday, and thanks to you I'll be able to keep all my games on hdd (which is my preferred way ;) ) I took half an hour to translate an app to Polish language to contribute in some way but I can't pm you, so I'll leave it ere: (also opened an issue on github ;) )

Title ID - Numer ID
Name - Imie
Region - Region
Title Size - Rozmiar Gry
Update Size - Rozmiar aktualizacji
Download Selected - Ściągnij zaznaczone
Open Ticket - Otwórz Ticket
Want automatic ticket fetching? - Ściągnąć Ticket automatycznie?
Answer this question to enable it. - Odpowiedz na pytanie aby aktywować.
Loading Data... - Wczytuje dane...
Current File: - Obecny plik:
Transfer Rate: - Prędkość:
Average Rate: - Średnia prędkość:
Time Remaining: - Pozostało:
Title - Tytuł
Update - Aktualizacja
Download - Ściągnij
What is the address of this website? - Jaki jest adres tej strony?
Just type the hostname, e.g: abc.xyz.com - Wpisz adres hosta, na przykład: abc.xyz.com
Answer this question - Odpowiedz na pytanie
Downloading Title Metadata - Ściąganie Metadata tytułu
The following titles encountered an error - Wykryto błędy w następujących tytułach
The following title encountered an error - Wykryto błąd w następującym tytule
Downloads completed successfully - Ściąganie plików zakończone sukcesem
Download completed successfully - Ściąganie pliku zakończone sukcesem
Success - Sukces
There are currently downloads in progress, do you want to cancel them? - Czy chcesz anulować trwające ściąganie?
Downloads in Progress - Trwa ściąganie plików
Download in Progress - Trwa ściąganie pliku
Repair complete - Naprawa skończona
Repair failed - Naprawa nieudana
What type of content do you want to download? - Jaki rodzaj plików chcesz ściągnąć?
Game - Gra
Patch - Aktualizacja
Both - Oba
Unable to contact the title key website. - Połączenie ze stroną z kluczami tytułów nieudane.
You are currently viewing data that was cached the last time the application was run. - Przeglądasz nieodświerzone dane zapisane w pamięci systemu przy poprzednim uruchomieniu.
Select Content Type - Wybierz rodzaj pliku

Last edited by mksbart,

Reubennz

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi guys, made an account just to ask this question because I couldn't find a clear answer anywhere.

If I rednand my WiiU, will I be able to download red wii original titles and install and play them through loadiine?

Is there any way to download and play the wii original red titled games through utikdownloadhelper without having to go through the process of hacking the vWii system. Can I do it just by using rednand?

I know you can hack the VWii system by using particular games and save files, but I don't have any if the specified ganes and only want to play skyward sword.

Thanks for any help - and this app is absolute gold! Just amazing.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys, made an account just to ask this question because I couldn't find a clear answer anywhere.

If I rednand my WiiU, will I be able to download red wii original titles and install and play them through loadiine?

Is there any way to download and play the wii original red titled games through utikdownloadhelper without having to go through the process of hacking the vWii system. Can I do it just by using rednand?

I know you can hack the VWii system by using particular games and save files, but I don't have any if the specified ganes and only want to play skyward sword.

Thanks for any help - and this app is absolute gold! Just amazing.
You don't need RedNand to pirate games, and as far as I know redNAND is incompatible with Wii games. Read MattKimura's guide.

Reactions: MattKimura

Reubennz

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You don't need RedNand to pirate games, and as far as I know redNAND is incompatible with Wii games. Read MattKimura's guide.

I have already been able to install and run games downloaded from utikdownloadhelper using wupinstaller, but my question is specifically about wii original games - they are downloadable in utikdownloadhelper, but they are in red text.

I ask specifically about wii original titles because they usually run off a different system, the vWii system of the wiiU

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have already been able to install and run games downloaded from utikdownloadhelper using wupinstaller, but my question is specifically about wii original games - they are downloadable in utikdownloadhelper, but they are in red text.

I ask specifically about wii original titles because they usually run off a different system, the vWii system of the wiiU
There's several Wii games you can install on the Wii U without having to mod the vWii. Like Mario Galaxy. I'm not sure what the red text means sorry. I used Wii U USB Helper. I don't think RedNand is going to help you.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are downloadable in utikdownloadhelper, but they are in red text.
As noted in the op, the red titles can only be run if you have some kind of iosuhax (what we usually call CFW now) or redNAND (which implies the CFW, since something started it).

redNAND is an optional feature of Mocha , but you don't need redNAND to run Wii VC titles, and it actually makes it more difficult (you have to install under normal sysnand and redNAND if you'll be running the game from redNAND.)

Just set up either Mocha or Haxchi (Haxchi faq) and you'll be able to use those titles.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would also really appreciate an update so it can be used with the new domain. I tried Wii U USB helper and it's nice, but I like how simple this one is.
Just read THIS issue on the GitHub page.
If you edit the URL in the "settings.ini" file, from "...com" to "...gq", the app works, again.
Code:
C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAMEHERE]\AppData\Local\uTikDownloadHelper\settings.ini

Reactions: invaderyoyo

ludallazen

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, new here, need some help

Yesterday I was at a friends house and he was showing me how to use the uTik, even downloaded some games to show me.
Today after having some problems finding "that site", I corrected it, even changed the .com to .gq
But after the program loads and show me the list of games when I try to download any game (The black ones, with the file size showing) the box open, and the only things I can download are the DLC and the Update, I can't check the Title box it's grey for me.
Anyone knows what's happening? I read all the 27 pages of this topic and couldn't find anything. Am I really unlucky that in the last 24 hours something happened with that site and I can't download the games anymore?

Last edited by ludallazen,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it need net 4.5 ? I am trying to use it with wine but .net is need and don't know which one. I am on macOS.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to test it but I can't since I am on macOS. Do you know what .NET does this program use ? So I can use Wineskin for this program.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it need net 4.5 ? I am trying to use it with wine but .net is need and don't know which one. I am on macOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: