Hacking [release] Wii U ticket modifier with GUI

Tesa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Just a single .exe which is easy to use. No need to install / download additional files.

http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/aM5UXq7O/file.html

f3OJ7R5.png

How to use:
  1. Open program
  2. Press "Start"
  3. Select tiket.tik
  4. ?
  5. Profit.

Normal mode is recommended, try "Add instead of sub" if WUPInstaller gives you an error.

Uses @asper's method to determine the 0x0f byte.

What it does:
Checks position 1 (01) if it's 03 and changes it to 01. Then goes to position 15 (0F) and reduces it by two (or adds two).
If "Create backup" is checked it'll create a backup (duh) and add ".bak" to the original file.

Only use for titles you actually own / educational use only.
Use at your own risk. I'm not responsible for your bricked WiiU or broken PC's or reached internet caps. This is just for educational use.

If you're intending to use this tool for piracy you breach the intended use of it and are not allowed to use it anymore.

Last edited by Tesa,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest having the program create a backup of the ticket, before modifying. That was if the method used (+2 or -2) is the incorrect one, then you can just modify the backup using the correct option.
Not too difficult to do this manually in a hex editor, but seeing this was made for noobier people who don't want to edit in hex, that would probably be a good idea.

Edit: also just to say I did test this and it does work properly.

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the...