ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

Bjnido35

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@FGFlann
Ok so I did everything again with BD:FTS romfs like you said, and same problem, doesn't load into title menu past the tip screen. Any ideas now?

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
I know that it works, so I really don't know what your problem could be.

Bad dump of your cartridge? Seems unlikely but you could try dumping it again.

I hate to go over the simple stuff because I know you've probably done it correctly but I will just for the sake of it:

You have copied the folders from FTS to the dump of your cartridge then repackaged that cartridge dump with the new files into a romfs, and not the other way around, correct?

Bjnido35

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure I did. I kept track of my folders.

The only other thing I've done different is I trim the first 0x0FF0 lines from the ROMFS once its all packed. If I don't do this, the HANS settings say the ROMFS is "invalid"

EDIT: I know I've heard that you used to have to do this, but I've read that you don't need to anymore if you're on the latest HANS, but idk why it says invalid and just loads black otherwise so...

Last edited by Bjnido35,

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
Since I don't know what version of *hax you're on, you might need to update your exploitable title. I.e, if you use Cubic Ninja, update it to the latest ninjhax.

Bjnido35

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently I use the HBL cia

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, so that worked and I was able to get into the game, but my costumes aren't uncensored lol...

@FGFlann
BUT I have a new idea. Since not being on current HANS was my problem, I wonder if now Asia81's will work, so I'm going to try that.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Currently I use the HBL cia

Ok, so that worked and I was able to get into the game, but my costumes aren't uncensored lol...

@FGFlann
BUT I have a new idea. Since not being on current HANS was my problem, I wonder if now Asia81's will work, so I'm going to try that.
Just update HANS.
Older versions of HANS need a trimmed RomFS, my HANS RomFS is not trimmed because newer versions of HANS doesn't need to trim the RomFS.

Bjnido35

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AND IT WORKS!! :D I was so stupid, it was my fault with HANS the whole time, not being updated >_<

Well here goes: I want to thank everyone so much for your time and help. @Zerousen For making that nice little graphic on what items to add to inventory, @FGFlann For discovering how to add those items to the inven in the first place AND all your time and help answering my questions and such, and @Asia81 For discovering how to and making the BD Uncensored in the first place and for making the rom hacking tools as well!

Thanks everyone, really REALLY appreciated! :D

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Inventory starts at B6F8 (line B6F0 coloumn 08) tried it with C0 E5 4E and it worked for EUR

Edit: Checked now also the other ones which are perfectly fine. Make sure to allign correctly (if you have items allready in your inventory you can overwrite the first items or put it at the "end" of your inventory). Some items ends with 00 so make sure to not overwrite incorrect locations (otherwise your game might crash)
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/05/1454787580-bunnygirl.png

Where do I need to write C0 E5 4E for Bunny Girl :huh:?

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
Once you have the items in your inventory they should be functional, provided the models are in the right place. I.e PCF1/C07 for Bravo Bunny.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But the model should already be in the clean game, since it is included, even if you can't get it.
You can even see it when someone use it using streetpass

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
You can see the censored version, yes. But there are two you can't see at all, Ringabel's Eastern War Garb and Agnès' Bravo Bikini. Any of those three items, or even Edea's Bravo Bikini are good for testing.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Once you have the items in your inventory they should be functional, provided the models are in the right place. I.e PCF1/C07 for Bravo Bunny.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong :unsure:?
1454792553-1.png

1454792686-2.png

1454792558-3.png

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
Look at your inventory. You just added the Dimensional Garb. :D Haha. Try adding E0 E5 4E if you want Bravo Bunny. :3

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So what's happening right now? So if I download the Asia's current uncensored rom, I still have to do more patches myself to get the missing costumes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz