BanjoKazooieFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
I did make the last thread about removing the parent control pin AND a locked NNID Account.
After removing the pin (Thanks to the usb / rasperry pie) I can finally use the WII u.
After calling nintendo to link my Account to the wiiu (my old one was on my old broken wii u) and removing the nnid from the seller, they only did the first. They said, that only the original account owner can remove the nnid from the wii u.
So here is my question:
I have two NNIDS on my Wii U, my own and the locked one.
Is it possible to remove the locked one ?
And if yes, how? Homebrew, Tiramisu and Aroma are already installed.

Trophies
XP
You can generate a master code to get into the account, change the password and just delete the account. There should be a "Forgot Password" option, and it'll prompt you for the Parental PIN, and it'll take you through the process of recovery.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can sorta. You can remove it from being listed. It requires the persisid.dat folder. You'd have to look in those files. The password for it is hashed, but you can see the email used by the account with account.dat, which can be opened with notepad++. Maybe you could tell Nintendo you forgot your password, then give them the email.

jamster330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can generate a master code to get into the account, change the password and just delete the account. There should be a "Forgot Password" option, and it'll prompt you for the Parental PIN, and it'll take you through the process of recovery.
Is there more reading on something like this? I'd just like to detach the NNID from the account at this point
Post automatically merged:

You can sorta. You can remove it from being listed. It requires the persisid.dat folder. You'd have to look in those files. The password for it is hashed, but you can see the email used by the account with account.dat, which can be opened with notepad++. Maybe you could tell Nintendo you forgot your password, then give them the email.
Is it possible to do this with the recovery menu? And would you have an idea of where the files are? I can't happen to find the exact location as to where account.dat file and persist file is?

Last edited by jamster330,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!