Hacking Rendering PSP in native resolution?

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
I find the LCD3X (or whatever it's called) filter makes it look almost exactly like a native PSP resolution screen so there's that. I read something about trying to unlock the extra PSP3000 RAM available in Adrenaline to bump the resolution of PSP games but I don't think it went anywhere.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
3x looks way to dull with its scanline overload, the internal res up 2 times is the most feasible way to get it to look nice on the vita as that would overcome the blowing up by balancing it out. Lets see..

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
3x looks way to dull with its scanline overload, the internal res up 2 times is the most feasible way to get it to look nice on the vita as that would overcome the blowing up by balancing it out. Lets see..

Well it works for me especially if you can bump up the brightness in game e.g. With the GTAs. A way to increase the resolution would be absolutely awesome but such attempts have had limited success with Vita games so I would imagine doing it on PSP would be difficult.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC