Replace Nintendo network icon on profile with pretendo icon?

grabbingacat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen someone do it before, Is it possible to replace the Nintendo network icon in the upper right corner on your wii u profile with the one from pretendo? If possible, for one profile.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah. Check Mikadubbz thread on wii u themes. I'm sure he has info on where those files are in the menu pack and what they're called but you'll have to extract and replace them with switch toolbox. I cant remember I'm afraid as I changed mine to my football team crest ages ago now!

There may be one available with them in there iirc so you could just grab those and pop them in your preferred menu theme.

Reactions: jeannotte

grabbingacat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. Check Mikadubbz thread on wii u themes. I'm sure he has info on where those files are in the menu pack and what they're called but you'll have to extract and replace them with switch toolbox. I cant remember I'm afraid as I changed mine to my football team crest ages ago now!

There may be one available with them in there iirc so you could just grab those and pop them in your preferred menu theme.
Not willing to install a theme, but I'll check out switchtoolbox for that icon

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not willing to install a theme, but I'll check out switchtoolbox for that icon
Well... your gonna have to lol!

Even if you of straight up replace them by ftp to your og menu then 'technically' you have made a custom theme!

And of course the usual advice applies.... Back up your og menu first and test it out on sdcafiine as one false move and your wii u is a brick. If you think installing a theme is a headache, u wanna try recovering it? Plenty of tutorials on how to depending on your environment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel