Replace sysNAND with emuNAND, and some chip problems.

Otakon273

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I'll start from afar.
I have a SX CORE chip, flashed with spacecraft-nx 0.1.0. I tried a dozen 256gb sd cards. but none of them are loading. But if you start the hecate from another SD card, and then replace it without turnung of console with 256GB, everything works stably until the next shutdown. I tried to flash hwfly-nx 0.6.2-0.7.1, and they always hung on a flashing green.
During these attempts, USB adapter became unusable, because of which it was necessary to solder the wires to the chip board itself.
After that all works well, but when i tried tp flash after some time, some thit happens, cables were torn off the board. After that chip gives solid green light and load stock. In the end, I soldered all four contacts, and chip start working again, flashing purple light and than boot.
BUT,if I turn off console after 5-5 minutes. next start gives solid green light again. I again soldered contacts, all works well. I turn off consolem turn on, an all good. But after 5+ minutes turn off console gives solid green adt stock launch again.

And now is a question time:
1. What can it be
2. Is there any schematics to solder the wire directly to the chip
3. if I restore emuMMC as sysNAND buckup. Does that mean if chip dies or just stock was load, i have same as emunand firmware with all hack features that emunand have, such as hbmenu or dbi with install from usb.
4. if emunand as sysnand was work good, how to update firmware in that case.

Sorry for bad English

hika1i

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
So what about the hekate and atmosphere version? Same switch version as yours, and also soldered with SX Core. The spacecraft 0.2.0 works fine on my SX Core. Btw, when I update CFW to 14.1.2 from 13.x, I also met similar problem(random boot failure with black screen). But after I updated the hekate and atmosphere to the newest releases(hekate 5.8.0, atmosphere 1.3.2), all problems solved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?