Viorlu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello all,

I’m searching for this ps2 game that i played as a kid with my niece having the game too but she couldn’t remember the games name anymore.

The game starts with you fighting a tiger. With you having super powers. After that you have to fight people with masks and they eventually become your friend. And than you’ll have to fight the bad ones also with masks. The game has a jungle setting. That’s all i can remember about this game.. can someone help me finding this game..

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello all,

I’m searching for this ps2 game that i played as a kid with my niece having the game too but she couldn’t remember the games name anymore.

The game starts with you fighting a tiger. With you having super powers. After that you have to fight people with masks and they eventually become your friend. And than you’ll have to fight the bad ones also with masks. The game has a jungle setting. That’s all i can remember about this game.. can someone help me finding this game..
You might wanna post here: https://v1.escapistmagazine.com/for...laying-but-cant-remember-the-name-of?page=919

Also, I tried looking for a game matching your description but haven't found anything. Any other things you remember? Did the game involve jumping from platform to platform? Were you controlling a human? Was it a kids game?

Viorlu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reactions: Alexander1970

Viorlu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Viewtiful Joe 2? You have super powers, fight masked characters, there's a jungle setting, but fight a white tiger later in the game.
Viewtiful Joe 2? You have super powers, fight masked characters, there's a jungle setting, but fight a white tiger later in the game.

There were no super heroes in the game. You have super powers in the begin of the game were you have to fight a white tiger and after that you see a plane crash you have to adventure in the jungle and see a tribe with masks that are you enemies first but become your friends later after that another tribe comes that will be your enemy the whole game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pitfall the Lost Expidition?
Oh sht that is it!!! Thanks for the help!! Finally found the game after so long xd thankyou very much!!

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There were no super heroes in the game. You have super powers in the begin of the game were you have to fight a white tiger and after that you see a plane crash you have to adventure in the jungle and see a tribe with masks that are you enemies first but become your friends later after that another tribe comes that will be your enemy the whole game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh sht that is it!!! Thanks for the help!! Finally found the game after so long xd thankyou very much!!
Funny how "adventure man" was what made me immediately think of Pitfall :P

Reactions: Viorlu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: