Hardware Request - Port the PokeMini Emulator to GBA

Levine91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PokeMini seems to be the best available emulator for the Pokemon Mini handheld and has been ported to many different devices.
I'm not sure how difficult it would be to pull this off, but the source code is public for others to use.
If it comes down to money, it's not much but I would at the very least start a bounty pool with $50 and hope others would join.

PokeMini Source Code
https://sourceforge.net/p/pokemini/code/ci/master/tree/
or
https://github.com/gameblabla/pokemini

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Didn't want to necrobump this post, but I was just searching to see if there was a Pokemini port compatible with my ezflash and couldn't quite believe no one has made one yet. If I had any sort of coding skills I'd attempt it myself, but alas...

The best person for the job would probably be @FluBBa - as they were responsible for all the awesome emu's that already work seamlessly on GBA flashcarts - but I'm sure they've already got their work cut out for them maintaining all the other emu's.

I'd love to contribute to a bounty pool, but right now that's not possible for me... maybe in the future.

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: FluBBa

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
FluBBa to port/create emulator to the GBA. A Pokemini emulator!

Let me roll my money in advance to snot that Pokemini emulator.

Funny enough, i saw a Pokemini flashcart recently. Problem being I need a Pokemini to use that flashcart.

Pokemini are not cheap. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: duwen

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
FluBBa to port/create emulator to the GBA. A Pokemini emulator!

Let me roll my money in advance to snot that Pokemini emulator.

Funny enough, i saw a Pokemini flashcart recently. Problem being I need a Pokemini to use that flashcart.

Pokemini are not cheap. lol.
I would suggest hounding local flea markets, second hand shops, Facebook groups, and similar for one. I got mine with 3 games for pretty cheap from someone local that wanted to declutter their attic. I had a search for one open on a local eBay clone and got a ping eventually, beat every single eBay price at the time by a pretty significant margin.

Reactions: Flame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since