OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Englishan
Suckan
Ragean

Don't mind me, just letting off some steam here. Goddamn stupid piece of shit research paper I swear to fucking God, it takes me forever to make some goddamn ridiculous notecards about bullshit and then I have to go and shove more bullshit down your throat by claiming I see DEEP symbolism and imagery in his shitty poems that are just his ramblings on how crappy his life was. This is the final paper, the last thing I have to do before I can get this off my chest, but it's proving to be the most fucking annoying one yet. Honestly, what the fuck do you want me to fill 8 pages with? 4 pages of actual well thought writing and 4 pages of bullshit or 8 pages of slight bullshit spread with some thought? Fuck English, fuck poetry, fuck research papers. I so mad right now.

You know what, conforming seems really fun, I'll give it a shot. Plus, now you have something to do rather than look at my rage paragraph.

Gundam Unicorn soundtrack is top tier Gundam soundtrack. Too bad this track in particular is a bit short.

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flameiguana said:
Been procrastenatan?
Caught red-handed.

Yep, I know I put this all on myself, but still, I can be mad all I want.
QUOTE(War @ Mar 15 2010, 01:35 AM) Dat album cover

What class is this for, anyway? AP?
I'm not smart enough to take AP English :< All I'm good at, school-wise, is crunching numbers, so I'm better at math and science.

And u rike eet?

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DUNDUNDUN! JOURNALIST MAN TO THE RESCUE! My prof thinks I'm imba at narratives. She also picks me to play the devil's advocate during debates. I think it's more of a talent for annoying the heck out of people than anything else. The key to passing english is simply a running mouth and a pen in perpetual motion. At least, that's what I do...makes me pass with flying colors, hehe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, i think its difficult to pinpoint but probably the first two