Resident Evil Welcome to Raccoon City missed opportunity

ThatGamingAirman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After watching the trailer for the movie I believed that this man MV5BZjBmZjYzZTAtNmFmNC00YWFiLTliMTAtMjZlN2FiMTVhMmQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA4NTY5Njkx._V1_UY218_CR1...jpg was Carlos. I think to ask where the hell is Leon will come to find out the man is Leon and Carlos is not in the movie. Now to some that aren't a big deal right? Wrong. HOW THE HELL does he look anywhere close to Leon? LeonRE2RemakeRender.png If we look at Carlos we can clearly see his character would be better suited for this guy. RE3_remake_Carlos_key_visual.png

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly didn't even notice the presence of Leon as a character in the trailer. Guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. They seemed to be focusing on the very first game story-wise. Either way, you can tell it's still a low budget movie in terms of getting any big-name actors, and yet, it looked pretty damned good to me. Granted, I don't know that it will have any appeal to folks who aren't already fans of the video-game series, but to me, it looks like the best movie attempt thus far.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's starting to get a little annoying how this keeps getting brought up. Just don't watch the movie if you feel so weirded out by the casting choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Thank You :D