Homebrew Resource page for Nintendo DS

NightScript

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For a while now, I've been contributing to two different #resource channels on Discord. They were both hard to read and didn't look nice, and they were separated so whenever one was updated, the other one also had to be updated.
Well, no more of that. I've decided to put the #resources channel found on DSi Mode Hacking and r/NDSHacks into one website where everyone can look at. The best is that it does not require for you to be on Discord.

https://nightyoshi370.github.io/modding/ds-index

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change.
For you theme enthusiests, take a look at the bottom of the sidebar.

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For a while now, I've been contributing to two different #resource channels on Discord. They were both hard to read and didn't look nice, and they were separated so whenever one was updated, the other one also had to be updated.
Well, no more of that. I've decided to put the #resources channel found on DSi Mode Hacking and r/NDSHacks into one website where everyone can look at. The best is that it does not require for you to be on Discord.

https://nightyoshi370.github.io/modding/ds-index

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change.
For you theme enthusiests, take a look at the bottom of the sidebar.
So do all the wfc’s work for DSi and if so which do you recommend?

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just plug in the DNS values thanks to the nds-constraint exploit found by shutterbug
Ok Edit: So do all wfc DNS have the exploit because I read the thread on it and it said it had one way to do it but I am aware that is was 2 years ago so I was just wondering

Last edited by ThatGamingAirman, , Reason: Preventing a double post

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Thank you. If you have anything to add, let me know. It would benefit the community

Yes, i'd be more than happy to provide support on whatever I can do. (within my time constrains D : )

Also big thank you(s) to DS devs making great homebrew and keeping the NDS alive/Users supporting the DS in any way improving quality for the community.

Last edited by Coto,

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. If you have anything to add, let me know. It would benefit the community
I completely added to my previous post unaware that you posted again but I wanted to ask if all the DNS have the exploit because the thread said it only had one thing (I’m assuming server) to work but I also know it was 2 years ago so I was just wondering but I’m assuming they are?

NightScript

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do all wfc DNS have the exploit because I read the thread on it and it said it had one way to do it but I am aware that is was 2 years ago so I was just wondering
It's up to the servers themselves. Although, I do think that all the servers listed have the exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok