Homebrew RetroArch 3DS: Full speed PS1 now possible with PCSX ReARMed w/ Unai renderer!

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Guys what is this?? It is the first time i install retroarch, so i tried the latest nightly cause the stable one is of 15/09 and the improved one was released at 25.. i want to test some games on my Old 3ds. This happens trying to start libretro or pcsx...

I am trying the Cia vr... meanwhile i´ll be trying with another nightly pack, but if someone can help me thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20190930_130709.jpg
    IMG_20190930_130709.jpg
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_20190930_131444.jpg
    IMG_20190930_131444.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 395
Last edited by Escorpion,

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
idk the latest one about 14 hours ago

o3ds will play some 2d games maybe?

I have just tried the version of 14 hours ago but i get the same crash as i showed minutes ago in the pics
After installing retroarch with FBI, Libretro icon appears, then i launch it and it seems to install the PCSX emulator but both crash after launching them

Last edited by Escorpion,
D

Deleted-481927

Yes i did it.
Ok apparently on here do this:

I had this error randomly too, i fix in this way.
Turn ur off then back on while pressing select and mark disable arm11 exception handlers.
Press start to save and see if u have some problem

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok apparently on here do this:

I had this error randomly too, i fix in this way.
Turn ur off then back on while pressing select and mark disable arm11 exception handlers.
Press start to save and see if u have some problem

Now just says An error has produced, the program has been closed, the console is going to reset, (A) Accept.
I think i will try with the stable version to see what happens

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
@Escorpion, you're suppose to download the nightly build that has the Unai renderer, not the stable v1.7.8 release. Read about bios, converting BIN/CUE to either CHD or PHP format, and tweaking the menu settings.
Yes i did it, i've tried with 3 nightly bundles with the Unai rendered. Then i tried with a stable one (just for be sure) but Even that one crash at launch as i show in the pic... My problem is that Both Libretro and Pcsx crashes after launching those...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i did it, i've tried with 3 nightly bundles with the Unai rendered. Then i tried with a stable one (just for be sure) but Even that one crash at launch as i show in the pic... My problem is that Both Libretro and Pcsx crashes after launching those...

Your signature,
OLD 3DS XL with luma & B9s V: 11.11.0 U

That Twitter linked article,
NOTE: When talking about 3DS in this article, we actually mean the New 3DS. Don’t expect old 3DS to be able to emulate many games at fullspeed.

Reactions: Voyambar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sonic Angel Knight, never watched doug