Homebrew Retroarch Emulation Thread (Nightly Builds Included)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think you need the cia version for dynarec and it won't run Knuckles Chaotix without it.
I think you need to use the CIA versions for dynarec support, as far as I know only gpSP has dynarec enabled in 3dsx currently.
Damn i thought all of the cores had Dynarec for 9.2 and below users. :/
Is ther eany ETA as to when will Picodrive support Dynarec?
I really want to relive Chaotix through my N3DS :P

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn i thought all of the cores had Dynarec for 9.2 and below users. :/
Is ther eany ETA as to when will Picodrive support Dynarec?
I really want to relive Chaotix through my N3DS :P

Why can't you just install the cia to your emunand?

I have it on my N3DS and Chaotix runs like butter.

Riku358

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I have reinstalled ironhax and themehax to 2.5 and still gettind the error unsupported version for the emulators.
Edit: Forget that xd , runs very well with ironhax , themehax not yet...

Last edited by Riku358,

Plochan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

I need help. I am on n3ds, ironhax 2.5, v10.1, different SNES, GBA, Genesis games are working perfectly.
But I have no idea how to load saves. I always use a normal ingame save; ie. Mother2 (snes), Phantasy star iv(genesis) and different mario games and when I load those games back my progress is not remembered. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to load saves from some specific folder?
When exiting I use shoulder buttons combo with down and B, don't know any other way.

Can somebody help?

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I need help. I am on n3ds, ironhax 2.5, v10.1, different SNES, GBA, Genesis games are working perfectly.
But I have no idea how to load saves. I always use a normal ingame save; ie. Mother2 (snes), Phantasy star iv(genesis) and different mario games and when I load those games back my progress is not remembered. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to load saves from some specific folder?
When exiting I use shoulder buttons combo with down and B, don't know any other way.

Can somebody help?
I could be wrong, but exiting that way doesn't allow the emulator to write the save (I think). The other way to exit is to touch the bottom half of the bottom screen, then the quick menu appears, then press B to go to the main menu, then 'Exit Retroarch'. Your saved games will write to your card then.

Reactions: Vague Rant

Plochan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I could be wrong, but exiting that way doesn't allow the emulator to write the save (I think). The other way to exit is to touch the bottom half of the bottom screen, then the quick menu appears, then press B to go to the main menu, then 'Exit Retroarch'. Your saved games will write to your card then.

Yes, thank you. I didn't know about this. It works fine now.

Reactions: mightymuffy

NeohopeSTF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have ninjhax 2.5 and with gbasp (core included) I can play games like Metroid, castlevania, yoshi's island... at 60 fps, but games like Final Fantasy V, FF Tactics and advance wars run horribly. Is there a way to fix that?
some games run better on mgba, have no idea why but they do.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this isn't really the right place to mention this... but I thought I'd let everyone know that FBA 2.97.37 was released a few days ago (the proper FBA, not Retroarch).
I'm just rebuilding my 2.97.36 romset with the new DAT now so I can upgrade... hoping that it doesn't 'break' too many of the roms that currently work on my 3ds.

edit

Seems to predominantly be Sega stuff that's been added (SMS, GG, etc), but I did notice a few new Xmen vs Street Fighter clones in the list among other goodies ;)

Last edited by duwen,
Reactions: Azel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1