Retroarch is now on Retail Mode (Xbox Series S/X)

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.And that still doesn't answer my question of if I'm missing out or not by emulating PS1 in Retroarch vs DuckStation.
Because I can’t. I use Retroarch. It works fine. I’ve never used DuckStation for the Xbox platform therefore I did not answer that question.

Having said that, I do have DuckStation and Retroarch on my Switch. I notice zero difference.

Reactions: Dragozard

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it may still be possible to get duck station on dev mode, but it's no longer even uploaded on retail mode. I don't know of the reasons it was discontinued, but one of the emulator devs was getting death threats for not incorporating certain features. it was either him or the ps2 emulator dev iirc.

oBluEx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heard there's a way to now use Dolphin Netplay with certain types of files from the Wii. Anyone have a link for the tutorial, would be nice to finally play Gauntlet Dark Legacy with my brother. I also heard Mario Kart is very active.

Misunderstood Wookie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it may still be possible to get duck station on dev mode, but it's no longer even uploaded on retail mode. I don't know of the reasons it was discontinued, but one of the emulator devs was getting death threats for not incorporating certain features. it was either him or the ps2 emulator dev iirc.
Duckstation exists on Dev Mode https://xboxdevstore.github.io/

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retail will be returning according to gamr's discord, but it's going to take a while. They wanted to put that out there before it's ready just to stop the misinformation that retail is dead.

Reactions: Blythe93

tcrtk

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It is hard to get with only phone do not like Microsoft at all they do things harder cost too much to play anyway should be free

ikaros2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all. After MS banning Retroarch in retail mode, I would like to delete the files that Retroarch left in Localcache and Localstate folders in internal storage. How should I do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?