Homebrew RetroArch Switch

hlb96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any help getting Naomi and Atomiswave running on atmosphere and retroarch 1.90. Nothing I try works.
I have Naomi working on retroarch in Android 10 on the switch, but if I could get it working on retroarch on atmosphere it would be great. Copying the bios and game files that work on the Android 10 version don’t work on atmosphere. I use redream for Atomiswave games that were converted to work on Dreamcast and it works great. I may just have to buy a 1tb card and boot Android from 1 card instead of swapping memory cards for atmosphere and then Android.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Any help getting Naomi and Atomiswave running on atmosphere and retroarch 1.90. Nothing I try works.
I have Naomi working on retroarch in Android 10 on the switch, but if I could get it working on retroarch on atmosphere it would be great. Copying the bios and game files that work on the Android 10 version don’t work on atmosphere. I use redream for Atomiswave games that were converted to work on Dreamcast and it works great. I may just have to buy a 1tb card and boot Android from 1 card instead of swapping memory cards for atmosphere and then Android.
Everything works fine for me with flycast on switch atmos. You need awbios.zip and naomi.zip inside .../system/dc (wherever your system bios folder is on switch). Do your regular dc games work in RA switch?

hlb96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything works fine for me with flycast on switch atmos. You need awbios.zip and naomi.zip inside .../system/dc (wherever your system bios folder is on switch). Do your regular dc games work in RA switch?

Yes Dreamcast works fine. I even deleted Retroarch and did a fresh install. Copied my system folder and downloads from my working Android Retroarch and Naomi and Atomiswave will not run. I’ve tried everything I can think of and nothing will get Naomi and Atomiswave to work. It either freezes at Sega screen or kicks me back to Retroarch menu. I don’t even get the error 01 or 02 Naomi screen.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh to be clear, I know of nothing about a Hatari port to Switch. I just know that the nightly builds for Vita and Android show that Hatari had been updated at some point not too long ago so more stuff actually worked out of the box. Like sane control mapping, and it looks like the joystick uses port 0 instead of port 1, so some more games are playable than before. Also more options being exposed to the quick menu.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Uh to be clear, I know of nothing about a Hatari port to Switch. I just know that the nightly builds for Vita and Android show that Hatari had been updated at some point not too long ago so more stuff actually worked out of the box. Like sane control mapping, and it looks like the joystick uses port 0 instead of port 1, so some more games are playable than before. Also more options being exposed to the quick menu.
By source I did mean the github repo (no source of the news or whatever) lol, but I already found it :)

Reactions: Rahkeesh

nickant89

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello. The latest RetroArch versions have only Mupen64Plus-Next for the emulation of Nintendo 64.
Does anyone know where i can find the latest Parallel64 and Mupen64Plus (not Next) NRO files, as I want to change the graphics plugin (RDP Plugin) for certain games?

Thank you

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. The latest RetroArch versions have only Mupen64Plus-Next for the emulation of Nintendo 64.
Does anyone know where i can find the latest Parallel64 and Mupen64Plus (not Next) NRO files, as I want to change the graphics plugin (RDP Plugin) for certain games?

Thank you
Google them to get to there github for each, but not sure about NRO for them though.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

itsmefloflo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone !

I ask for help to install the game sim city 2000 with dosbox pure core. I have the game with cue et bin file. I mounted cue file as d drive and sdcard switch as c drive. I launched install.exe file on d drive and started installation on virtual c drive. Then i launched the exe game on c and i got a switch error message and retroarch stopped. Do u have any idea ? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by itsmefloflo,

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi everyone !

I ask for help to install the game sim city 2000 with dosbox pure core. I have the game with cue et bin file. I mounted cue file as d drive and sdcard switch as c drive. I launched install.exe file on d drive and started installation on virtual c drive. Then i launched the exe game on c and i got a switch error message and retroarch stopped. Do u have any idea ? Thanks in advance.

What was the error? Make sure you're using the DOS version, use dosbox svn and it's much easier if you install it on a pc first then just copy over the files to your switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ anything new in gaming?