猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Dang, I feel called out now. :rofl2:

But in all honesty, it really depends on the type of Ranch for me, and what it's going with specifically.
That’s how my wife is, Hidden Valley is a cardinal sin in our household..

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here we have a dessert called "geleia de mocotó", "geleia" meaning jelly and mocotó... i don't know how to translate it, but it's basically the inside of the bone, that thick crimson bloody substance, more especifically from cow's bones. Yeah, it's a jelly made out of OH YES it's medula i guess, medula jelly. It's actually very popular among children and tastes very good too, it comes in many flavors, principally strawberry.

So... Yeah, medula jelly. As if it isn't weird enough by itself, we also have something called "requeijão", it's a type of cream cheese. Nothing wrong with it, but as you may have guessed for the thread i'm posting on...

Yeah...

I used to mix the two things when i was a kid, i swear it doesn't taste weird, it's REALLY good, last time i ate it, a few months ago, it teleported me back to when i was 6.

The taste is good, the look is gross, really gross, it looks like a infected wound fluids.

This is my contribution for the thread :-) thank you

Reactions: Lostbhoy

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Damn. I used to do it a ton and literally everyone I knew where I used to live all looked at me like I was utterly insane lmao. I also used to put Ranch on pizza, not sure if that's weird or not but.. eh.

Where in the middle of nowhere USA do you live that doesn't have things like BBQ Chicken pizza or Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza? I mean. Not only do they have them in practically every pizza place I've ever been in the US, but also in nearly every grocery store.

Reactions: BigOnYa
Trophies
XP
Where in the middle of nowhere USA do you live that doesn't have things like BBQ Chicken pizza or Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza? I mean. Not only do they have them in practically every pizza place I've ever been in the US, but also in nearly every grocery store.

I live in the Southern Belt of the US. I probably got the weird reaction from people because I only ever did it when I was in Elementary School, which I moved to home-schooling before I went into 5th-Grade. So I never actually knew if it was weird or not beyond children making fun of me, lol.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just want to make it clear that mayonnaise on french fries is an abomination, and you should feel bad about yourself.
Agree.

Most of us know someone who eats something a bit odd, and you wouldn't consider consuming it yourself. I am not talking about pregnant women; they are in a category of their own.
I don't know any, personally.

What do you like that you have to justify to your friends when they see you eating it?
Garlics. Friends used to give me the look when they saw me munching on garlic cloves on street food booths. Even the cooks would be like: "what? :wtf:"

I know folks who like Kool-Aid pickles. People who put ketchup on their eggs. Or their mac and cheese. Peanut butter on their hamburger.
I belong in the latter three, although, I actively avoid ketchup and prefer mustard over it... but pickles and Kool-aid?... god damn!

Mine is rather tame. I like nuking a bowl of applesauce with cinnamon sprinkled liberally on top of it until it's just shy of hot, then using like eight slices of criminally overbuttered white toast as if the applesauce were Indian curry.
Actually sounds nice.

Show me your weird.
🤔...

Nuggets and Maple Syrup? :mellow:

x65943

translation implies the existence of cislation
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people seem to get weirded out when I saw I eat a breakfast with rice, bacon and eggs

But seriously if you never tried it, it's delicious

I think I've mentioned this one before in a similar thread: flour tortillas with PB&J, rolled up. Tortillas > bread, forever.
I used to put maple syrup in flour tortillas, roll em up, and eat em cold

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not me, but people who use ranch with literally everything… Why? It’s barely good with a salad… How are you going to put it on pizza (or dip pizza in it), chicken, fries, bread, etc?
I feel sad for the people that don't understand the taste appeal of ranch as a dipping sauce. I have a friend who can't stand ranch too, shame, but not all of our tastebuds were created equally I suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: