KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
OP
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
The portal for reviews, while well updated on the flashcart and modchip reviews, seems to lack an updated feature on user submitted reviews. It might be a good idea to at least feature the ones with merit and perhaps display a related picture in order to gain some recognition for them. Just throwing it out there.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
While I believe the purpose of it is to make "official" reviews easier to locate, I still think that it would be a good idea to give a spotlight of sorts to user submitted reviews that deserve merit - maybe by adding a separate page for user submitted reviews with a votes/time ranking system of sorts implemented?
I remember there used to be a news segment run by Opium(?) which would highlight items of USN and also user reviews, but that is no longer around today.
In short, good reviews really should be given some attention as it's a shame to let that kind of effort go to waste.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda said I would be doing something bringing a spotlight to user reviews but I've been rather inconsistent at it and school has also been getting in the way (hell, I even forgot Games of the Month this month, and I never forget those).

I'll get back on it when things lighten up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1