puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hell0 Jellows from the Temp!
i was wondering, can we actually play ''Destiny'' on a RGH/jtag, without a stealth service?..
i read about patching the xex but i didnt do those for a while now (last times where when i had that Skyrim threads on 360iso..)

I got my finger crossed for a positive answer :P

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the added disclaimer that someone could have come up with a way that Im not aware of, AFAIK the answer is no.

There is XboxUnity for online rgh games (which is seperate from Xbox Live) but I've never seen anyone be on Destiny. They're using on Call of Duty, Halo etc...

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With the added disclaimer that someone could have come up with a way that Im not aware of, AFAIK the answer is no.

There is XboxUnity for online rgh games (which is seperate from Xbox Live) but I've never seen anyone be on Destiny. They're using on Call of Duty, Halo etc...
xboxunity could be a solution for me..but does it allow to atleast launch the game correctly? or it need xbox LIVE only ?

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xboxunity could be a solution for me..but does it allow to atleast launch the game correctly? or it need xbox LIVE only ?

Did you not read what I wrote? I said XboxUnity works for other games not Destiny. XboxUnity is completely seperate from Xbox Live it is for RGH users who can't use Live. But it only works with other games. And lately there's only a handful of games that people are ever on (Call of Duty Ghosts, Halo Reach mostly)

If you want to play Destiny your options are

-Get someone to make your system DualNand and burn the DVD-r, Flashed 360s can play on Live with burned games
-Buy another Xbox 360 and buy the game or fllash it like mentioned above
-Buy another console that it plays on and the game

Last edited by JayMathis,

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes you need A stealth service but you'll get banned from destiny after a few hours the game has anti cheat system
used to cheat on there back in the day but not worth it
thanks for the reply!
yeahh i think for now i will avoid it, until i install a dual-nand :P

Did you not read what I wrote? I said XboxUnity works for other games not Destiny.
did you even read what YOU posted? lol.. you never said it doesn work with Destiny, you said you never see people in it, thus why i asked if we can still launch the game with it, even if nobody else is there.

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right I didn't phrase it well. If it worked there would be people playing it. I have used Unity A LOT and never seen it. So I think it's safe to assume that no it does work. On top of that what I forgot is the game is structured to where you have to be connected to Live to even get to Bungies servers to play it at all. So no it would not work with Unity.

Destiny is an online-only game (see the very first sentence of the Wikipedia article). You will need an internet connection to your Xbox at the minimum because you need to be connected to the Bungie servers. You can do this through an Xbox Live Silver membership.

Last edited by JayMathis,
Reactions: puss2puss

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're right I didn't phrase it well. If it worked there would be people playing it. I have used Unity A LOT and never seen it. So I think it's safe to assume that no it does work. On to pof that what I forgot is the game is structured to where you have to be connected to Live to even get to Bungies servers to play it at all. So no it would not work with Unity.

Destiny is an online-only game (see the very first sentence of the Wikipedia article). You will need an internet connection to your Xbox at the minimum because you need to be connected to the Bungie servers. You can do this through an Xbox Live Silver membership.
Atta-Boy ;)
now THAT is a better answer then your previous one hehe
have a good one

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

..little side-note, anyone knows if Titanfall works with xbox unity?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you mean? I've never played online with my jtag, but I know xlink kai is integrated with fsd. I don't know which games that supports, but probably most of the popular ones.

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do you mean? I've never played online with my jtag, but I know xlink kai is integrated with fsd. I don't know which games that supports, but probably most of the popular ones.
2 options:
- stay tuned for the next hacking method: MEM74 (you will be able to use Live on the go, but will still need an xbox subscription to use live features when required (dont know about destiny, but for now, it works with Titanfall)
or for free
- custom update that allows LinK server connection with Titanfall (i need testers before i can finish it for public use..as of now, its too much messing around to make it work, but, it works.)

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NinStar, cause 8 miles and runnin
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LOL! I'd lmao if they put a gay ride in the little arcade section they have in this walmart. It could be like the horses rides you put quarters in, except it would be like the ambiguously gay duo cartoon & you sit on top of the other guy thats in a "flying" position. LMAO!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm pretty sure parents would have an issue with gay rides
    +1
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    They passed a city ordinance last month. No smoking cannabis in public. Not even eating gummies. $300 fine and misdemeanor charge if caught. People can walk down the street smoking cigs and tossing the butts all over, but God forbit someone take a couple puffs of their medication.
    +1
    First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and approved by the state. But still a fucking criminal.
    +1
    Like at bars. Cant sit outside even in the smoking section and take a few puffs. Yet I have to breath the cig smoke from 20 people chain smoking all night in every direction around me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I feel like Trump is going to crush Biden just because of the trial
    They cite
    public health and safety concerns" LMAO!!! Yet they do nothing about the poison drinking water quality.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The look at how they treated me card is powerful within dumb voters
    A Trump win is certainly a possibility. If he's reelected, 4 more years then no one has to worry about him being president ever again. I survived last time, I'll survive it if there's a next time. Don't know how anyone could vote for the guy, but I'm also not anyone else but me.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly things were cheaper with Trump but that's tounge and cheek could be exactly the same outcome if he won reelection
    All of the fake "Christians" vote for him even though he's broken like 8 of the 10 commandments... that we know of. Maybe all 10. LOL
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A president is just a public figure within America
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    South park put it will there's always a bite between a turd sandwhich or a giant douce
    +1
    I like when he says stuff like "They are preventing me from talking!!!" Wait. What? You mean the person that is literally talking right now.. is being prevented from talking? LOL! Gag order also does not apply to taking the stand. He's free to say whatever he'd like. lolol
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    holy fuck this discsussion sucks, where are my sisters
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well if it sucks stop blowing turd sandwhich
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well if it sucks stop blowing turd sandwhich +1