• Views 427,350
  • Replies 527
  • Likes 35

Magniv

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
How do you edit the graphics? they are all in bin files, so I don't know how to edit or view the graphics they are supposed to show.

WindowsTiger

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
windowstiger.tistory.com
XP
Country
Korea, South
271C3F4B58501561177885

American Version Style of REMIX stage intro
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0teE949m5M4NC16RFZubFFtTnM/view?usp=sharing

Put in Graphics\RhythmGame and compile.

Oh, I figured out how to edit graphic for myself....

Daytin13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if this has been asked, but do you have any plans to rename the games to their megamix names? (for example: vegetal pull = rhythm tweezers, ninja = ninja bodyguard, spaceball game = spaceball, marcher = marching order, quiz = quiz show)

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if this has been asked, but do you have any plans to rename the games to their megamix names? (for example: vegetal pull = rhythm tweezers, ninja = ninja bodyguard, spaceball game = spaceball, marcher = marching order, quiz = quiz show)
Already posted in the thread. I like our names better in a lot of cases, and the graphics have already been made, so it's tough to justify going back and doing more work.

Reactions: DaVince

WindowsTiger

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
windowstiger.tistory.com
XP
Country
Korea, South
well, interesting xD going from a fan translation to the localization
how would be the odori game in korean? I believe tradition songs of Korea sound different, right?
No....
I gave up about Bonodori Because of two reason
1.Hard to localize.
2.There is no suitable korean culture with Bonodori
If I localize Bonodori it will be very far from original
Also, Nintendo Korea gave up localizing once.
It is 4th Remix of Rythm Heaven fever.
So I would not localize the bonodori

Reactions: dg125 and Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No....
I gave up about Bonodori Because of two reason
1.Hard to localize.
2.There is no suitable korean culture with Bonodori
If I localize Bonodori it will be very far from original
Also, Nintendo Korea gave up localizing once.
It is 4th Remix of Rythm Heaven fever.
So I would not localize the bonodori
I understand, but I think it's alright actually... I was just curious xD

TheNewOrchestra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening, W-hat, and all the rest of the Rhythm Heaven Silver team!

I am sure you are doing well on this day, and I hope this thread, nor the team, has not gone deceased yet. That probably sounded differently than what I had intended. Anyways, I would like to request of you a favor. It's a big favor, but it's a favor nonetheless. You see, me and a couple other friends who I'd like to keep anonymous just for the sake of privacy, are working on something. We're working on bringing false ideas for Tengoku into some form of life.

For example...
upload_2017-2-24_4-36-42.png

This is a theoretical Remix 9 and 10 for Silver. But, as much as I'd love to talk about these, unfortunately, I want to get down to the point.
This:
upload_2017-2-24_4-38-40.png

If you don't know, Rhythm Tengoku had an arcade port. Developed by Nintendo, and published by Sega, it was released on September 20th, 2007. One of the biggest differences in this version, however, was a Tempo Up set that was not found in the original game, as shown above me with the underlined lettering. It reuses the games from the original first set. However, the tempo is increased, and new graphics and music are introduced.

Why do I bring this up? Well, this is where the favor part of this message comes in. You see, as much as we'd love to be able to rip the graphics and music from this game, we unfortunately do not have the tools to rip them. However, I'm willing to take a shot in the dark and say that you may have the tools needed to bring these elusive graphics to us, all nicely ripped and ready for use. I hereby apologize if this message bothers you and your team in any way whatsoever. Please get back to me sometime, I'd love to hear a response from you. Thanks for reading this.

Goodbye for now, from TheNewOrchestra.

Reactions: oji

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice graphics.
pretty sure the tools don't work with the arcade port
Yeah, to the best of my knowledge, the tools won't work as-is on the arcade port. You'd either have to hack in your own version of it for the GBA version, or make new tools for the arcade version. Then there's the issue of playing the arcade version -- is it supported on any public emulator builds yet?

ChorusKid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening, W-hat, and all the rest of the Rhythm Heaven Silver team!

I am sure you are doing well on this day, and I hope this thread, nor the team, has not gone deceased yet. That probably sounded differently than what I had intended. Anyways, I would like to request of you a favor. It's a big favor, but it's a favor nonetheless. You see, me and a couple other friends who I'd like to keep anonymous just for the sake of privacy, are working on something. We're working on bringing false ideas for Tengoku into some form of life.

For example...
View attachment 79309
This is a theoretical Remix 9 and 10 for Silver. But, as much as I'd love to talk about these, unfortunately, I want to get down to the point.
This:
View attachment 79310

If you don't know, Rhythm Tengoku had an arcade port. Developed by Nintendo, and published by Sega, it was released on September 20th, 2007. One of the biggest differences in this version, however, was a Tempo Up set that was not found in the original game, as shown above me with the underlined lettering. It reuses the games from the original first set. However, the tempo is increased, and new graphics and music are introduced.

Why do I bring this up? Well, this is where the favor part of this message comes in. You see, as much as we'd love to be able to rip the graphics and music from this game, we unfortunately do not have the tools to rip them. However, I'm willing to take a shot in the dark and say that you may have the tools needed to bring these elusive graphics to us, all nicely ripped and ready for use. I hereby apologize if this message bothers you and your team in any way whatsoever. Please get back to me sometime, I'd love to hear a response from you. Thanks for reading this.

Goodbye for now, from TheNewOrchestra.

I would call your 9th and 10th stages this.

Extreme "Harder then ever!"

Power Calligraphy 2

Bunny Hop 2

Tram & Poline 2

Blooming Waltz

2th Showtime

Remix 9

Ultimate Challenge "Are you ready?"

Fireworks 2

Ninja of Today

Bouncy Highway

Cloud Dance

Karate Man Returns Again!

Remix 10

Also,a 2th TEMPO UP! Set would be cool.

But.....W hat,where's Beta 10B?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch